No announcement yet.

Official Fashion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button ups and khakis? That screams I'm 38 years old with three kids and I shop at Jc Penney.

Comment

I wear jeans and purcells to work every day. I've been slacking on my shirt selections, though. I had to drive a lot for work at one point and got in a habit of wearing those comfortable driving clothes (henleys & hoodies) all the time. I am ashamed.

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      If you don't wanna shop but want to dress nice, I stand by this. I have been going for 8 months now and have been happy with pretty much everything that i have gotten.

http://www.fivefourclothing.com/club...rer/user/41282
      I really, really, really hate that it doesn't let you browse their site at all unless you sign up. Let me just blindly give away $60!

It seems alright, but definitely not for me. I'm way too specific in what I want.
      Last edited by nepg; 02-24-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Button ups and khakis? That screams I'm 38 years old with three kids and I shop at Jc Penney.
        I like it honestly. I hate ironing, but the professional look can be very stylish if you pull it off right.

And women love that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I wear jeans and purcells to work every day. I've been slacking on my shirt selections, though. I had to drive a lot for work at one point and got in a habit of wearing those comfortable driving clothes (henleys & hoodies) all the time. I am ashamed.

I really, really, really hate that it doesn't let you browse their site at all unless you sign up. Let me just blindly give away $60!

It seems alright, but definitely not for me. I'm way too specific in what I want.
          Yeah so am I to be honest but I have loved it. I do know what you mean though and I would just encourage you to check out their Facebook and their Instagram and you can get a really good feel of what they have.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I like it honestly. I hate ironing, but the professional look can be very stylish if you pull it off right.

And women love that ****.
            Women don't love khakis. C'mon BBD you're better than that.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I mean, what do we mean by khakis? Like, cotton trousers or awful dockers?
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Yeah they do. I'm talking about girls that are like 24 and up. I'm too old to **** around with college chicks. They're annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  I mean, what do we mean by khakis? Like, cotton trouser or awful dockers?
                  People still wear dockers? I usually go for the slim fit calvin kleins or perry ellis. The dry clean only types.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    People still wear dockers? I usually go for the slim fit calvin kleins or perry ellis. The dry clean only types.
                    aren't those like dress pants/slacks?

wait, you are an engineer, you can show up in a polo and jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by brat316 View Post
                      aren't those like dress pants/slacks?

wait, you are an engineer, you can show up in a polo and jeans.
                      Yeah I guess they're not really khakis. They're dress pants/slacks.

I do wear jeans occasionally. It depends on the day. If I have a lot of meetings or if I'm meeting with vendors I'm dressed up. If I know it's a day where I'm just gonna be working at my desk all day then i can get away with jeans.

Especially during the summer when I can wear jeans and a polo on those days. It makes a difference. People treat you differently at work when you're dressed up.

Comment

Yeah my douche billionaire boss wears khakis and they are ****** gay.

I'm glad they aren't real khakis BBD. It's less gay now.

Comment

These chinese socks didn't fall apart yet!

Also, I tried modern tailor for the first time and my shirt came out all wrong. I heard it takes some practice before you understand your sizing and usually 3rd time is the charm.

So I'll try it another time and see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information