No announcement yet.

2010 Halo Reach Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late then never. Peoples names are down only if you said you wanted in in this thread. If you just posted in here and didnt say you wanted to be in I just assumed you didnt want to. If anyone though wants to sign up you still can, right now this is just about organizing a team.

Voodoo Monkey
    Titan Hope
    YFS
    ATLdirtybirds
    hawkeye
    DK
    Prowler
    Electric eye
    Bhaarat316
    ETK
    MR. Gooseman
    Themaninblack
    abaddon4180
    + me

So thats 14 people right now. I personally dont want to do a doubles because I hate doubles but maybe if we get two more people wed have enough for four teams of four? or would we want to do one more person and have five teams of three? I can pick by drawing names out of a hat of do a draft. What do you guys prefer? Also I'll PM people as a reminder once we make teams.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I'm not gonna be able to make the time commitment, and I don't wanna leave some team without a partner if I have to stay late at work or school.

Comment

Ok, so 13 people. Thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Actually, I pretty much have the same deal as YFS. I'm going to bail out as well, sorry. At least that gives you an even number.

Comment

So four teams of three is anyone still up for this?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Yes. Whenever you're ready.

Comment

I can still play in case you need to know.

Maybe we could do a FFA and a teams of 3's?
                Last edited by hawkeye123; 10-02-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Ok, ill set up some teams then.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Ahhh wait i wanna be in!

but i think we should do a doubles tournament like we did with Halo 3

Comment

competitive big team battle oddball. 6 on 6 or 7s.
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

What if we just did a big team battle 6 on 6 somewhere? Maybe as just an indicator of how good everyone is.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          What if we just did a big team battle 6 on 6 somewhere? Maybe as just an indicator of how good everyone is.
                          Sounds good. When should we do it?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Well I'm basically free any night, I have late classes on Mon and Tues, other then that I'm good. Assuming I can get some work done tonight whatever fits peoples schedules.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I'm going to start adding you guys as friends, so if you get a friend request from Taquashaniqua, that's me.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

How does Wed night sound to everyone, itll be just us in custom games. We wont worry about teams, well just play to get a sense how everyone is.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information