2010 Halo Reach Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    How does Wed night sound to everyone, itll be just us in custom games. We wont worry about teams, well just play to get a sense how everyone is.
    Wednesday is good for me.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Alright PM'd everyone so we should know soon hopefully.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I can't play tomorrow night guys :( I'll be with a female.

In unrelated news, I got 15 sticky grenade kills in a Free For All today. Honestly can't believe I did that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Ok so besides EE here and the Titans fans having lady dates, tonight is a full go. Most people said they could, so were gonna start at 9 pm eastern time. Play a few different types of games, my GT is ThnkUdiane and ill be on live watching movies while doing HW for the next few hours so send me a friend request. If you cant make 9 but can get on later, certainly just jump on when you can. Remember tonight is really just about fun and seeing how everyone is. If this goes well hopefully we can get this going. Sorry its taken longer then I thought it would, this semester is hectic.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Ok so besides EE here and the Titans fans having lady dates, tonight is a full go. Most people said they could, so were gonna start at 9 pm eastern time. Play a few different types of games, my GT is ThnkUdiane and ill be on live watching movies while doing HW for the next few hours so send me a friend request. If you cant make 9 but can get on later, certainly just jump on when you can. Remember tonight is really just about fun and seeing how everyone is. If this goes well hopefully we can get this going. Sorry its taken longer then I thought it would, this semester is hectic.
            Cool, I'll probably get there at 9:15 or 9:30, have an exam from 8 to 9.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              Cool, I'll probably get there at 9:15 or 9:30, have an exam from 8 to 9.
              Skip it. DO IT. haha, ok sounds good tho.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I'll be on around 9.

Comment

I be there. Its not about fun for DK, he will just rape everyone. I want to be on his team.

Comment

Hmmm...I might come on for a couple of games tonight. Haven't played in a week or so, I feel the Halo itch.

Comment

It got rescheduled. FFFFFUUUUUU

My "Wear her down until she finally concedes to a date" method isn't working so hot. This one's wiley.

I'll try to get on later. May still not be able to cause my sister's boyfriend is coming over and he's bringing his Wii, so we may all play that instead of something. We'll see though.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        It got rescheduled. FFFFFUUUUUU

My "Wear her down until she finally concedes to a date" method isn't working so hot. This one's wiley.

I'll try to get on later. May still not be able to cause my sister's boyfriend is coming over and he's bringing his Wii, so we may all play that instead of something. We'll see though.
                        haha I meant no offense, but its funny that you and vodoo both had lady friends tonight, as did EE. Weds a popular night for the lady hangouts apparently. Also I'm on now, prolly be on until 11, so lets try and get a SWDC thing going here.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Voodoo had a date tonight too? Right on! I'll just invite this girl to go drunk camping this weekend. She seemed up for that.

Anyway... I'll have to take a rain check. My mom and sisters blew the fuse to the switch box that my XBox is hooked up in, and I'm kinda in a pissy mood from being ditched, so no go. My GT is Pepe McNasty though, so if ya'll wanna add me, we'll play if we're ever on together.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

No one is really on anyhow no worries man. I played a few with DK thats it tho.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Just got out of my exam, tool longer than anticipated. I'll log on Ina couple minutes.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Jvig i sent u a frend request

i was busy with some stuff, i can go on whenever now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information