No announcement yet.

2010 Halo Reach Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this weekend I want to get in some solid time with Reach. Anyone is welcome to join up, I'll be on mostly at night, if you see ThnkUdiane on, just send me a message and I'll send you an invite. I doubt we have time for a tournament but if anyone wants to play ever, I'll be on.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just got Reach and am down to play with anyone who wants to. Just Add MercWithAMouth7 and let me know what your username is on here.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Halo Reach Tournaments

Hey if anyone is interested in some halo reach tournaments with prizes come check out this site Halo Reach Tournaments. There is a free entry FFA rumble pit style tournament starting November 26th. Only about 20 spots left!

Comment

• All this leads me to believe tourments heart is not really a game called if there is a real game, they will tell the fans, their aura in the city will hold what is not online game online, but if they are real Game, they got going on an instant-messaging-inch .

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information