No announcement yet.

The Office: Season 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that Michael's irrational & unending hatred of Toby will be the thing that I will miss when he leaves.
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• "the Return" is one of my favorite episodes ever. "Happy Hour" is up there too

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• "Todd Packer" is the name of tonight's episode. I love it, was hoping for one more Packer appearance before Carell left.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I enjoyed Packer's appearance in the movie last week. Hope for something good out of this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
            "Todd Packer" is the name of tonight's episode. I love it, was hoping for one more Packer appearance before Carell left.
            Like I said, I read the plot summary and it sounds like this will be an amazing episode.

Comment

• I hate Todd Packer, so I expect to hate this episode tonight.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• How can you hate Todd Packer? He always brings new energy to the show when he makes an appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  How can you hate Todd Packer? He always brings new energy to the show when he makes an appearance.
                  Packer is funny and enjoyable in small doses. But I don't know how he would do as a full-time character. From what I've heard, the episode is about Packer wanting to stop being a traveling salesman and get a job in the office. I like to watch him, but just not everyday.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                  Bortlezzzzzzz
                  Originally posted by Monomach
                  Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Well I'm sure he won't be in full episodes besides the one tonight, but I am still annoyed by his character. Sexual Harrassment and St. Patrick's Day episodes come to mind as forgettable. A spot joke here or there is better usage of his brand of humor.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Like I said, I read the plot summary and it sounds like this will be an amazing episode.
                      Yeah, I can't wait. I love Packer and "Sexual Harassment" was one of my favorite episodes. I have a feeling tonights episode will be a classic.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Great episode. I was cackling at times.

Andy's putting the bologna and mustard in the optical drive had me ******* rollin'. At the same time, I was like "I hope to hell no one at work tries that ****..."

Comment

• Good episode. Looks like Packer is done and while I like him, I'm glad that Michael finally realized that he's a douche.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah, I liked most of the episode. Dwight, Jim, Andy and Kevin especially. They were hilarious. And I am glad they got rid of Packer. U DON'T **** WITH DWIGHT K'S DESK!

Comment

• I like how every recent episode gives Michael Scott enlightenment and closure. They're tying up all the loose plot lines pretty nicely.

Comment

I like how every recent episode gives Michael Scott enlightenment and closure. They're tying up all the loose plot lines pretty nicely.
                                Yeah, the last scene between Michael and Toby should be interesting.

I think Steve/Michael only has 3 more episodes left.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information