Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Boardwalk Empire Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    ^LOL clearly.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

    - Ko Simpson

    Comment


    • #32
      Michael Williams plays Chalky White almost exactly like Omar Little and it is beautiful. Boardwalk Empire continues to enamor me weekly.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Michael Williams plays Chalky White almost exactly like Omar Little and it is beautiful. Boardwalk Empire continues to enamor me weekly.
        Except for the whole swearing thing. That threw me off for a second when he said ************.

        Nuckys line was classic, though. "What does ************ mean?"

        Van Alden is starting to really creep me out.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

        Comment


        • #34
          Are we safe to assume Emmy nominations for both Stuhlbarg and Shannon for best supporting and Buscemi and Pitt for lead? I don't think either Buscemi or Pitt could win alongside the three headed monster of Bryan Cranston, Jon Hamm, and Michael C. Hall, but it's shaping up to be an even thicker race.



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Are we safe to assume Emmy nominations for both Stuhlbarg and Shannon for best supporting and Buscemi and Pitt for lead? I don't think either Buscemi or Pitt could win alongside the three headed monster of Bryan Cranston, Jon Hamm, and Michael C. Hall, but it's shaping up to be an even thicker race.
            Stuhlberg is unbelievable. And as much as I love Aaron Paul, I think I might even prefer Stuhlberg at this point

            Comment


            • #36
              Chalky's monologue was fantastic tonight. Absolutely phenomenal episode. Can't wait for next Sunday. Makes me almost want to actually order HBO. Anyone that wants a decent stream, pm me. This one took awhile to load but the quality was very good.

              "Well, I ain't buildin' no bookcase"
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

              Comment


              • #37
                this show is epic so far its absolutely awesome

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  Stuhlberg is unbelievable. And as much as I love Aaron Paul, I think I might even prefer Stuhlberg at this point
                  Stuhlberg doesn't even come close to Aaron Paul.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    "Well, I ain't buildin' no bookcase."

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      "Well, I ain't buildin' no bookcase."

                      I can't be the only one that was expecting The Wire intro to start after that. Simply a fantastic episode.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I like this show, but I still don't think it has reached the epicness that I was promised before it started.
                        Last edited by Brodeur; 10-11-2010, 06:44 PM.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I like this show, but I still don't think it has reached the epicness that I was promised before it started.
                          Most of the reviewers that have watched the whole first season say it starts getting epic around episode 6.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            They're still setting up a lot of different storylines but it's just excellent so far.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I forgot to mention this but the girl who played Pearl was out of this world amazingly hot. I actually felt bad when they cut her face up even though it wasn't real.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I think today's episode is my favorite one so far.

                                Not sure why, probably because it showed the most character development, IMO, out of all the episodes.

                                Also because it finally showed that:

                                Props to clover_jeez!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information