No announcement yet.

The Official Boardwalk Empire Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't watched yet, but I feel as if I'm going to be disappointed because no one bumped this up for something amazing that went down.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      Haven't watched yet, but I feel as if I'm going to be disappointed because no one bumped this up for something amazing that went down.
      The episode was very good as usual. It was mainly a character development episode though with a few things sprinkled in to advance the plot.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Glad to have found this thread, this show is so damn good. I thought last nights episode was really good again. I can't imagine how crazy the finale is going to be.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Last night blew my goddamn mind.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Love the new characters they introduced last night. Still need more Chalky though!

Comment

Really amazing episode for sure. I will say it again, Pitt is reaaaally ******* good.

Comment

Just finished this weeks episode. Definitely a top notch show. Love Chalky and Jimmy.

Comment

my new favorite tv show, best **** on tv right now

Comment

Nucky needs to kick some ass and take names. They have made him look weak the last 2 episodes. How many episodes are left?
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I think it runs into mid December, so maybe 6 or 7 more episodes.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

There's 12 so 5 more.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Nothing will ever top The Wire, but this show is pretty fantastic. Only other show I'm really watching now is Dexter.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I totally forgot Stephen Graham played Babyface Nelson in Public Enemies. He's getting all the good gangsters out of the way.

I don't think Dillinger ever crossed paths with Capone but maybe they'll throw something in with them two anyway.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

No posts about episode 8? I thought it was the best of the series so far.
                              Last edited by djp; 11-09-2010, 02:00 AM.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                                No posts about episode 8? I thought it was the best of the series so far.
                                Everything is ******* awesome. I can't wait for James to come back and **** **** up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information