Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know ESPN's Jenn Brown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Do I know her? No. Do I wish I did? Yes.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

    Comment


    • #17
      I've only seen Erin naked and its perfection, so its her until the other c@%& makes with the nudie picks.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Addict View Post
        it's almost silly how much more important looks are than actual skill in journalism these days.
        That's if you consider sideline reporting actual journalism. Which I'm borderline about. Not to say they don't have journalistic duties, and didn't go to school for it, but I'm pretty old fashion in believing that most "sports" journalists are just idiots who say outlandish things to get attention. That or people will just quote anonymous sources at will because it won't be considered libel.

        It's become less about fair and balanced reporting and more about taking sides and calling out coaches and players.

        But uh, I guess this isn't really the point of the thread so....whoops!

        Oh, and yeah, she's pretty hot.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

        Comment


        • #19
          Erin Andrews is still preferred. But if u ask would I put my dick in both. Absolutely.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Addict View Post
            it's almost silly how much more important looks are than actual skill in journalism these days.
            Fat chicks are bad for TV.
            **** her in da *****!

            Comment


            • #21
              **** that. Am I the only one who doesn't fall for the pretty sportscaster? Maybe I am a cave man in this situation, but I want my sportscaster to have been able to actually play the sport. Let this pretty face go commentate on a fashion show, not football. I don't need to see a beautiful girl while watching football; that's what porn and my girlfriend is for.


              Same with my favorite bartenders. I don't need a pretty girl to serve me my drinks, give me a buddy that i can talk sports and ***** about my woman to that will give me my beer when I need it.

              /Basically what I am saying here is I don't like female sports broadcasters. At all. Ever. Get naked or GTFO.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                I want my sportscaster to have been able to actually play the sport.
                you mean like they were in said league or are dudes?

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  you mean like they were in said league or are dudes?
                  I think he means to at least have some experience, whether that was NFL, UFL, European Football, College football of any division, or even High School if you're knowledgeable on the subject just weren't athletic enough (or got injured) to continue on playing.

                  Bone Krusher, the best

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    If her bush is burning, I'll pass.

                    Ok, I'll just take a BJ.
                    If the sea is red, I'll pass too.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      If the sea is red, I'll pass too.
                      true sailors sail all seas, my friend.

                      Sig by Fenikz

                      I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        **** that. Am I the only one who doesn't fall for the pretty sportscaster? Maybe I am a cave man in this situation, but I want my sportscaster to have been able to actually play the sport. Let this pretty face go commentate on a fashion show, not football. I don't need to see a beautiful girl while watching football; that's what porn and my girlfriend is for.


                        Same with my favorite bartenders. I don't need a pretty girl to serve me my drinks, give me a buddy that i can talk sports and ***** about my woman to that will give me my beer when I need it.

                        /Basically what I am saying here is I don't like female sports broadcasters. At all. Ever. Get naked or GTFO.
                        Would a lingerie football player count?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          the nose knows

                          beadle ftw

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            IDK, it's close. Like I said, Jenn Brown seems more flirtatious and comfortable with her body. Erin Andrews has that annoying voice and a big nose. Jenn Brown has a big forehead. I'll take Jenn Brown.
                            I'd like to get comfortable with her body.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              **** that. Am I the only one who doesn't fall for the pretty sportscaster? Maybe I am a cave man in this situation, but I want my sportscaster to have been able to actually play the sport. Let this pretty face go commentate on a fashion show, not football. I don't need to see a beautiful girl while watching football; that's what porn and my girlfriend is for.


                              Same with my favorite bartenders. I don't need a pretty girl to serve me my drinks, give me a buddy that i can talk sports and ***** about my woman to that will give me my beer when I need it.

                              /Basically what I am saying here is I don't like female sports broadcasters. At all. Ever. Get naked or GTFO.
                              I actually agree with that, all that. I'm all for equality.
                              In some things.

                              Asking a question in a 30-second window is not real journalism in the first place.

                              I like it being a former, somewhat or fully-respected player in the league.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Brown for me.


                                Also where is Andrews nacked?

                                edit: NVm i found it, its all grainy, but still its nice. I'm still go with Brown.
                                Last edited by brat316; 09-26-2010, 09:44 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information