AIM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIM

Do you have AIM? If so, what is your username?

Welcome to the 90s!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Hey some of us oldies still use AIM, although I haven't logged on in a year or so, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I haven't used aim in quite some time but my username for it is the same as my name here

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Only time in the past year I was on AIM was for our draft day chat. Facebook makes it way too easy now. They destroyed AIM.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Even I don't use AIM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
              Only time in the past year I was on AIM was for our draft day chat. Facebook makes it way too easy now. They destroyed AIM.
              They need to implement a system where I can pick and choose which people I want to chat with. I could be chatting with someone of importance, then that annoying friend logs in, then your stuck! Or go into ghost mode, where I can them but they can't see me.

Comment

I'm always logged in, but talk to almost no one anymore.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  They need to implement a system where I can pick and choose which people I want to chat with. I could be chatting with someone of importance, then that annoying friend logs in, then your stuck!or go into ghost mode, where I can them but they can't see me.
                  Just don't respond and blame it on Facebook chat sucking. I can't count how many times I've been disconnected during talking to someone. I also can't count how many times I've ignored people and then gave them that excuse. They can't do anything about it.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

They need to implement a system where I can pick and choose which people I want to chat with. I could be chatting with someone of importance, then that annoying friend logs in, then your stuck! Or go into ghost mode, where I can them but they can't see me.
                    There is already.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      There is already.
                      Do you mean the whole blocking thing? These friends are only mildly annoying.

Or the ghost mode? I know you can go offline, but then you are unable to chat.

Comment

Do you mean the whole blocking thing? These friends are only mildly annoying.

Or the ghost mode? I know you can go offline, but then you are unable to chat.
                        You can create friend lists and then pick and choose if you want to show as on or offline for each list.

Comment

Hmm, Interesting. I'll be back.

Comment

GChat > Facebook chat.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

I'll hop aboard the, "I still have AIM, but I'm never on it" train.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information