Cologne?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cologne?

I need to buy some new cologne and I want something different. Not looking to break the bank, but I figured I would come to the expertise of the numerous men on here to give some suggestions. I was always a Curve guy so it is time to switch it up!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

The $50+ you have to spend on a bottle of cologne is definitely worth it. My personal favorite right now is Chanel Allure Sport. I would also suggest avoiding Aqua di Gio as way way way too many people own it. Bottles that I own:

Chanel Allure Sport
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    B*Men by Thierry Mugler
    Ice*Men by Thierry Mugler
    Ferrari Passion
    L'Eau Bleue d'Issey
    Bulgari Aqua
    Versace Blue Jeans
    Joop Jump
    Azzaro Chrome

Comment

clinique happy for men. i am not f'ing with you when i say chicks love it.

Comment

If you're gonna buy cologne, just get the rip offs at Chinatown. It's the same exact cologne for 1/4th the price.

Why drop 50 bucks on a bottle when you can spend 5 for the same exact fragrance?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          If you're gonna buy cologne, just get the rip offs at Chinatown. It's the same exact cologne for 1/4th the price.

Why drop 50 bucks on a bottle when you can spend 5 for the same exact fragrance?
          +1

Granted I'm a smoker so I usually don't smell like my cologne even when I do opt to rock it.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

my 2 favorite, and I only wear them on special occasions or if my shirt had a weird smell for being in my closet or drawers for to long.

Polo Blue
            jean paul gaultier Le Male, there are variations to it, but the best one is the one in a blue bottle with white stripes.

both are not strong and last throughout the day. Also its not overpowering, so when girls walk by they get a slight hint of it, and have to get closer to you to get a better wiff. This is very true for Jean Paul.

Both bottles are 60-45 dollars, for a decent size bottle, like 2 or 3 oz bottle.
            Last edited by brat316; 10-12-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Currently I have Polo Blue, Tommy, and Drakkar Noir. I like them all.

Comment

Cool Water

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I have some Armani Code stuff I got for Christmas last year and I like it a lot.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Ralph Lauren Polo Black is what I have right now, my girlfriend loves it.

Abercrombie & Fitch clothes are way overpriced, but I quite like their cologne. Cologne 41 is what I was using before the Polo Black.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Cool Water
                      Is that an old person musk? Haha

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming! Going to make a list and check then all out. No Chinatown here, so I guess I am stuck?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Go to Shoppers and ask to buy the testers. Odds are they are going to be full and you can get them for much cheaper then if you buy them new.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Cologne is the reason I'm not allowed in Sears stores anymore

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            You have my full attention.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              Tell the story.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information