No announcement yet.

Cologne?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Drakkar. It became so popular that it has become uncool to buy/wear it, but I don't care. It smells good. I like cool water too.

Comment

I get colognes twice a year from people who don't know what to give me as a gift on Christmas or my birthday (mainly my grandparents lol), so I've had my fair share of experience with them, and if I had to suggest one, it would be Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier. It's more of a sweet smelling cologne (smells kind of like vanilla, nothing fruity or berry-smelling), but I really like the scent and just like other scents, the girls really like it :).

Also, the smell is kind of strong, so you don't need to wear a lot of it, which in turn makes it last longer.

The bottle's shape is the torso of a man, and it's apparently a top rated cologne at Macy's.

http://www.macys.com/catalog/product...tegoryID=31717

Hope this helps.
      Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn; 10-12-2010, 02:55 PM.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        I like Drakkar. It became so popular that it has become uncool to buy/wear it, but I don't care. It smells good. I like cool water too.
        Somehow that sentiment coming from you doesn't surprise me at all.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Stale cigarette and pot smoke is my cologne.

Comment

Aqua De Gio that is another one that is good. I don't own it, but smells good and plenty of people say good things about it. Check it out.

Comment

Buy Abercrombie cologne. Spray at least 10-15 sprays everywhere on your body, think cologne shower. Go to movies. Pick up all the 16 year olds your heart can desire.

Effective range of cologne appears to be about 75-100ft, radius, from my adventures to the mall.

Comment

You should use this as an in to talk to fine women and see what they prefer.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Nice city, although I do like Berlin better

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Stale cigarette and pot smoke is my cologne.
                    I'll bet they flock to you in droves.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Buy this cologne:

Comment

I'm at work, so I can't get on youtube, but this thread makes me think of this scene...

Brian Fantana: Sex Panther by Odeon. This stuff is illegal in 9 countries. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent. [cringes] It's a formidable scent; it stings the nostrils in a good way.

Brian Fantana: [daubing the cologne on his neck] Yup.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. They say 60% of the time, it works every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make any sense.

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell?

Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire, my lady.

Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper filled with Indian food! Oh, excuse me.

Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people.

Garth Holliday: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

News Station Employee: It smells like Bigfoot's dick!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I use this stuff...

I think is like 70 dollars a bottle but it last a year and you get mad sex everywhere you go. Girls literally drop their sweatpants when they come around me smellin' all sexy and ****.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                            I use this stuff...

I think is like 70 dollars a bottle but it last a year and you get mad sex everywhere you go. Girls literally drop their sweatpants when they come around me smellin' all sexy and ****.
                            A friend of mine suggested that as well. Enjoyed Goosemahns in depth post as well. I'll be looking at all of these!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

edit: dammit CJ beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                                I use this stuff...

This is what I wear also, and it actually about $40 a bottle. Well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information