No announcement yet.

Cologne?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screw cologne. body wash is where it's at: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/prod...w%284427488%29 that stuff smells like man. I get compliments all the time on how I smell because of this stuff.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Anybody else feelin' sexy?
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Burberry touch is great.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Kenneth Cole Black, real clean spicy fragrance. Buy it at an online site for about 45 bucks save a good deal of money. The women seem to like it.:-D

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Cool Water
            Haha, that's awesome. Back in high school I had a chemistry exam question where we had to calculate whether cool water or a fart would travel faster through the air. It turned out that the fart did.

Comment

Real men don't use cologne; they use formaldehyde.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Polo blue is probably one of the best out there, girls always love that.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  I'll bet they flock to you in droves.
                  It's actually kinda disgusting how well it actually works for me.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Ralph Lauren Polo Black is what I have right now, my girlfriend loves it.

Abercrombie & Fitch clothes are way overpriced, but I quite like their cologne. Cologne 41 is what I was using before the Polo Black.
                    So, I use the same cologne as APS.

Good to know.

Comment

it really depends on the season and occasion. there are light fragrances and muskier ones. i wish i could pull off a musky cologne but it's just not me. i use lacoste essential which is pretty light and summery. but it wouldn't work too well using a light and sweet cologne on a cold winter night. something bolder and stronger for the winter time.

Comment

Calvin Klein is great stuff, I personally love ONE and BE. Lot of people love CK Eternity and Aqua as well.

I also recommend Lacoste.

Definitely consider CK and Lacoste when looking to buy cologne
                        Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 10-12-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I've never worn it (or bothered to smell the guy who does) but a friend of mine in college tells me that Aqua Di Gio is liquid panty peeler/stripper (depending on your term).

This:

Amazon has it for 60 a bottle. Not sure if that's good or not. Although if you look like the guy in the Fierce ads, you could just go semi-shirtless without cologne and girls will probably think your cologne is great.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            So, I use the same cologne as APS.

Good to know.
                            Its damn good to know, I smell delicious.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Take a picture of your dick and send it to some hot chicks. That worked for Bre..... O wait. Brett didnt have the proper hardware to pull it off so in that case do what Big Ben would do. Worked for him. In the end you save yourself money which you can use for something freaky ...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I would also suggest avoiding Aqua di Gio as way way way too many people own it.
                                Used to have a bottle of that, was a great smell but agree that a lot of people own it. Code is another great one from Armani.

The key with cologne is to buy one that suits your natural smell and personality though, get one of the girls selling it to help you out, put it on and walk around for 10 minutes and see if the smell lasts and still smells good.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information