Football Brawl In Stands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Brawl In Stands

Crazy. Can't believe a bunch of them have gotten away with this so far. Just looking at it makes me believe there should be some legal action taken. My friend's team is playing the team that beat these guys. Apparently they were being heckled, but there is no reason you go and do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfJf...ayer_embedded#!

Hey! That's where I live! Hamilton representin'

But yeah that's a disgrace. Heard nothing is being done legally.

Comment

Ya my friend played that team earlier in the year and say there was almost a brawl on the field there too. Some of these people shouldn't play a meaningful game ever again.

Comment

These kids all should go to prison(including the people who fought in the stands). That's absolutely disgraceful. Acting more like a ******* gang than a football team. I don't care what the people in the stands did, going in and jumping a bunch of people then continuing to kick hurt them when they're on the ground(Hell, one guy held somebody down while the other whaled on him) is ****** up.
        Last edited by ElectricEye; 10-20-2010, 09:22 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Do we know what happened or why it started? Where the hell was the coaching staff to keep these kids on the field?

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Do we know what happened or why it started? Where the hell was the coaching staff to keep these kids on the field?
            Apparently the team was being heckled all game. From what I was told the "n word" may have been used a couple times. Still though, you just can't do this. I'm surprised this hasn't been more widely publicized.

Comment

Some of these guys need some karate lessons. Jeez, how awfull they look fighting.

Comment

I love when people throw their shirts off in a fight. It doesnt make you look tough, it just makes you look like a jackass.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  I love when people throw their shirts off in a fight. It doesnt make you look tough, it just makes you look like a jackass.
                  I knew a kid who always used to do that right before a fight, then one day some kid knew he was going to do it and held it on his head and beat the living **** out of him. Shirt guy was a senior the the kid who delivered the beat down was a freshmen too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

One guy got knocked the fuuuudge out.

But yeah, that behavior was definitely unacceptable.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Lol I saw that the other day St-Leonard is a team full of bums. This team is a joke of thugs who wanna play football without going to university.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

The mean streets of Hamilton, this is to be expected at any sporting event now until we finally get an NHL team....your move Bettman.

Comment

That is why we American Football!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

god damn Canadians... this isn't hockey.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Then you got this character trying to explain why it happened....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information