• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love me some wings.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
      Every Saturday and Sunday, a good substitute but not the same

where the **** do you buy these at definitely want to try, never heard of or seen em

Comment

Asian Zing sauce at BWW is the greatest sauce on a wing ever when I am not wanting traditional. Goodness gracious 45 cent wing Tuesday gets destroyed.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I want wings so bad right now. There better be wings at this tailgating party on Saturday.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
            where the **** do you buy these at definitely want to try, never heard of or seen em
            That has got to be another Canadian flavored Ruffles. They have those oddball flavors that do not get introduced in the states. Fing sucks.

Ketchp chips. Yum.

Comment

The BWW that is in sioux falls has unlimited wing and fry wednesday for 10.99

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Best
                Place
                EVER

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                  The BWW that is in sioux falls has unlimited wing and fry wednesday for 10.99
                  That is ridiculous. It must be the least visited BWW ever. They would lose so much money at the one here in Shreveport. On 45 cent wing day I still drop about $25.

And bantx, the fries are the only thing that is greatness at Wing Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    That has got to be another Canadian flavored Ruffles. They have those oddball flavors that do not get introduced in the states. Fing sucks.

Ketchp chips. Yum.
                    Are you suggesting I smuggle boxes of chips over Lake Erie?

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                      Are you suggesting I smuggle boxes of chips over Lake Erie?
                      If by 'suggesting' you mean 'telling me to' and by 'smuggle' you mean 'bring you some' and by 'boxes of chips' you mean ' hot wings and ketchup chips', then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        That is ridiculous. It must be the least visited BWW ever. They would lose so much money at the one here in Shreveport. On 45 cent wing day I still drop about $25.

And bantx, the fries are the only thing that is greatness at Wing Stop.
                        On wednesday nights at around 5-7 the average wait is about 2.5 hours.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post

Best
                          Place
                          EVER
                          Can't beat their combo. The fries are the BOMB. Love b-dubs, Pluckers, Wingstop, and for some reason i really like the wings from pizza hut.

Comment

Boneless or traditional? I like the taste of the traditional, but the Boneless are easier to eat. Traditional for me though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Definitely bone in, more flavor in the meat.

Comment

almost always bone in wings but when i lived in greenville it was wings over greenville boneless about 4 nights a week cant beat a place that delivers to 3 am thur fri and sat night especially when ur drunk as **** all 3 of those nights and in college

edit: i should clarify that wings over boneless wings er im not sure they're "boneless wings" they were more like tenders but they called em boneless wings, they werent those ****** chicken balls that most places serve as boneless wings that suck
                                Last edited by TitansCJftw; 10-29-2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information