Ethical paper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethical paper

I'm writing it on an ethical lapse in sports in the last year. Anyone have a good incident i could write on?

Lebron James. Tiger Woods. Brett Favre. Ben Roethlisberger. The idiot Canucks guy who went after a fan this year, Tour de France winner Alberto Contador failing another drug test. Serena Williams being a ***** to a line judge in some big tournament (wasn't it the US Open?)... Someone help me out with a Baseball-related thing, shouldn't be too hard.
    Last edited by Job; 11-04-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Just download one.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Just download one.
        Not looking to go to the dean's office haha

Comment

Reggie Bush maybe?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

this is what I told someone else on these forums like a week ago

My first thought would be about the NFL lockout. My primary focus would be the ethics of
            -the owners asking for more money while refusing to make their financial data public (make sure to bring up the Packers as the only publicly owned team with open books)
            -the owners pushing for a 18 game season with the recent concussion information coming to light
            -the owners canceling health care after this season (not sure all the details on this)
            -the NFL's recent outrageous fines for helmet to helmet hits but their extremely selective and limited support of former players

Another thought is Lebron James leaving Cleveland. There I would focus on
            -the ethics of his "decision" (the event) where he made money at the expense of his home town fans
            -how he devastated the economy there
            -how he left without telling his team, and the backlash from his former GM (be sure to quote him)
            -the ethics of the big 3 conspiring to play on the same team
            -make sure to bring up the money he is saving on taxes in Florida

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information