Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 NBA Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I guess some people would rather be the top dog in college, than be paid to be a role player in the NBA. Baylor is going to be much better next year too. He might even go higher next year, since he stayed.

    Comment


    • Kemba's got nothing more to prove, so going pro was the right choice, even though I don't think he will be a great pro.
      As for Perry Jones, the guy was a total tease all season and then he got suspended, if he can improve his game and mature, then he will go much higher and be a better player.
      Last edited by MidwayMonster31; 04-12-2011, 01:43 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
        Kemba's got nothing more to prove, so going pro was the right choice, even though I don't think he will be a great pro.
        As for Perry Jones, the guy was a total tease all season and then he got suspended, if he can improve his game and mature, then he will go much higher and be a better player.
        Amen brothaman. I love when kids go back to school. For the most part...

        Bonekrusher.

        Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

        Comment


        • So the Cavs now have 18 wins, leaving the Timberpups at the bottom with 17 wins.

          Minnesota has NEVER done even okay in the rigged ping pong ball lottery, but who should Minnesota take with their pick if it's #1 or #2? There are signs that Ricky Rubio might be coming over next year.

          Unreal that the Wolves took 2 point guards in the top 5 picks two years ago (Rubio & Flynn), yet they still have no good point guard on the roster and Luke Ridnour is currently......

          Comment


          • There's no doubt the Wolves should take Kyrie Irving. He's the best prospect, Johnny Flynn is terrible, and Rubio is 50/50 to show up, and even then who the hell knows.

            After that it's Barnes and Williams. After that, the NBA clearly hates the Wolves, and I don't give a ****.


            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

            Comment


            • With perry and sully staying this makes this an absolutely gross draft class.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                With perry and sully staying this makes this an absolutely gross draft class.
                If Barnes decides to stay as well, the lottery is only worth the top 2 picks--Irving and Derrick Williams. Anyone else who missed the playoffs just got screwed.

                Oldie but a goodie.

                Comment


                • The nets trading our lotto pick this year is looking sooo awesome right meow. Irving and Williams are two very good lotto picks bit the rest are just gross, if as you said nip, barnes stays. Next years draft could be awesome though. Of you don't have pick 1 or 2 really you're screwed haha
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    The nets trading our lotto pick this year is looking sooo awesome right meow. Irving and Williams are two very good lotto picks bit the rest are just gross, if as you said nip, barnes stays. Next years draft could be awesome though. Of you don't have pick 1 or 2 really you're screwed haha
                    I even wonder if the top 2 players in this draft would be #1 and #2 in a stronger draft. They each have question marks to some extent. In a stronger draft, they would probably be somewhere 3-5. Not clearcut 1 and 2.

                    Oldie but a goodie.

                    Comment


                    • Wondering what people think about Bismack Biyombo.

                      I watched the Nike Hoop Summit finals the other day and the kid was an absolute monster. He notched the first ever triple double in hoop summit history with 12 points, 11 boards, and 10 blocks.

                      He is 6'9/243 lbs. with a huge wingspan. I think this kid could be a very nice player. Anyway he sneaks into the lottery based on the names that keep droppping out?

                      Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                        Wondering what people think about Bismack Biyombo.

                        I watched the Nike Hoop Summit finals the other day and the kid was an absolute monster. He notched the first ever triple double in hoop summit history with 12 points, 11 boards, and 10 blocks.

                        He is 6'9/243 lbs. with a huge wingspan. I think this kid could be a very nice player. Anyway he sneaks into the lottery based on the names that keep droppping out?

                        Depends, there's rumors going around that he could be between 23-26 instead of 18.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Depends, there's rumors going around that he could be between 23-26 instead of 18.
                          I read and article on NBA.com and David Aldridge said that one Eastern Conference scout said he could be from 23-26. Another scout said he maybe is 21-22.

                          If he is 21-22 is he still a 1st rounder?

                          Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                          Comment


                          • I'm so sad the Wizards have 2 top 20 picks this year but the draft is such crud. Not to mention the Wizards are winning meaningless games and will now likey pick in the 4-7 range. I really had hopes of this draft getting a top 3 pick star to pair with Wall and crew. If we can't land Kanter or Derrick Williams I will be a sad panda. We can't even look at guys like Kemba and Brandon Knight because Crawford has looked real good in that off guard position plus we have Nick Young. Guess we are looking at Marcus Morris, Donatus, and Terrence Jones.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              I'm so sad the Wizards have 2 top 20 picks this year but the draft is such crud. Not to mention the Wizards are winning meaningless games and will now likey pick in the 4-7 range. I really had hopes of this draft getting a top 3 pick star to pair with Wall and crew. If we can't land Kanter or Derrick Williams I will be a sad panda. We can't even look at guys like Kemba and Brandon Knight because Crawford has looked real good in that off guard position plus we have Nick Young. Guess we are looking at Marcus Morris, Donatus, and Terrence Jones.
                              How do u think the Cavs feel having 2 Top 10 Picks. This is one of the worst draft classes i have seen since i have started to follow the Cavs.


                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                                How do u think the Cavs feel having 2 Top 10 Picks. This is one of the worst draft classes i have seen since i have started to follow the Cavs.
                                If the Cavs cand land Derrick Williams and Kemba/Knight or Kyrie and Burks/Morris I still think those could be great building blocks. Of course though they could really screw things up and go Vessely and Jimmer :)

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information