No announcement yet.

2011 NBA Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Biyambo wouldn't be ideal but I could live with it. I mean we were the worst defensive team in the league last year, added interior defense is needed when you play Love 35 minutes a night. Just hope that he's like Serge Ibaka and not Johan Petro or Saer Sene.

Comment

• I would love Biyambo if we picked at 4. Let's trade with the Cavs and see if we can't get a 2012 1st rounder out of em. We need Kyrie at 2, otherwise we gotta trade down.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Don't forget about Kyrie's foot injury. Cavs could just take Williams with the first, and either Knight or Walker with the 4th then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
          Don't forget about Kyrie's foot injury. Cavs could just take Williams with the first, and either Knight or Walker with the 4th then.

Nah, everything I hear right now is that the Cavs love Kyrie.

Comment

• I hope the Pistons trade up to #2.. Derrick Williams with Monroe and Jerebko would rule.

If we stay at #8 I don't like what we have to pick from. We should just go with a smart marketing pick and draft Jonas Valanciunas. There will be many "Jonas Bonus" shirts made.

Comment

• Really pissed the Kings are drafting 7th. I really hope Kemba Walker somehow falls since there are 2 PG's likely to be drafted ahead of him. I wouldn't be against trading up as long as we dont give us Tyreke or Cousins

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                Is Herb Pope from Seton Hall a draftable prospect?
                Pretty sure Pope's heading back to SHU next year. Next year it's possible but he'll be pretty old and isn't a tremendous scorer. Great rebounder though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
                  Don't forget about Kyrie's foot injury. Cavs could just take Williams with the first, and either Knight or Walker with the 4th then.
                  I really think that would make the most sense right now to be honest. I mean Kyrie is IMO the best player but if they take him first they are just kinda stuck at 4 because you gotta assume that Williams and Kanter will go 2, 3....is anyone they want worth the value at 4 or do they trade?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• You have got to be kidding me. 1st to 4th in 2009. 3rd to 5th in 2010. 5th to 7th in 2011. Eff this. I am right there with David Kahn on this one. Great storyline Stern...

And if the Kings use their pick on a guy like Kemba or Jimmer I will be pissed. At this point, go big or go home. Go for the guy with the biggest boom potential even if it comes with a big bust potential too. You don't need to find a bench player, you need to find a star to push one of your starters to the bench where they belong.

I can't believe this freaking happened.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I wonder if Dan Gilbert has sent Kahn an angry letter in comic sans defending their lottery win yet.

Comment

• So....thinking about this now.

Cavs take Kyrie at 1.

Twolves wont take Williams because they got Beasley and Wesley right? They might????

Jazz got AK47 and Jefferson at the 4....do they really need him?

Cavs might be in line to get Kyrie and Williams.

I could see one of those top teams take him though to trade him who knows.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          Haden and Cribbs were there in Cavs jersey's behind Gilbert.
                          With how below average this draft class is, they could probably be lottery picks.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            They'll pick D-Will and get rid of Beasley, because Beasley doesn't fit that team. At all.
                            Because nothing makes more sense than getting rid of a player for not fitting then drafting a player who is eerily similar to him.

Comment

• The Cavs MUST MUST MUST take Irving if they agree he's the best player in the class. Draft your best chance at a franchise player first, then see what happens later.

Comment

• Kahn should adopt a malnourished African child and have him represent the Wolves at the next lottery. That would be a great story, wouldn't it Stern?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information