Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 NBA Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Richmond and McCamey both couldn't do one rep...shows that the Illini are really hitting the weight room. No wonder we can't do jack **** in the Big 10. ****....****...****

    Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

    Comment


    • Brandon Knight came through huge with his quickness and speed. I'm interested to see his jump numbers.

      Oldie but a goodie.

      Comment


      • im very surprised Leonard could only do 3 reps, dude is buff as **** but i guess having a 7'2 wing span doesnt help

        Comment


        • My current big board:

          1:Derrick Williams
          2:Enes Kanter
          3:Kyrie Irving
          4:Kawhi Leonard
          5:Jan Vesely
          6:Kemba Walker
          7:Bismack Biyombo
          8:Brandon Knight
          9:Donatas Montiejunas
          10:Tristan Thompson
          11:Jonas Valanviunas
          12:Marcus Morris
          13:Alec Burks
          14:Kenneth Faried
          15:Chris Singleton
          16:Marshon Brooks
          17:Markieff Morris
          18:Charles Jenkins
          19:Jimmer Fredette
          20:Tyler Honeycutt
          21:Klay Thompson
          22:Trey Thompkins
          23:Jordan Hamilton
          24:Josh Selby
          25:Darius Morris
          next 5: Norris Cole, Reggie Jackson, Travis Leslie, Justin Harper, Jordan Williams

          Sig By:The Dynasty

          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            im very surprised Leonard could only do 3 reps, dude is buff as **** but i guess having a 7'2 wing span doesnt help

            I'm more surprised his vert was only 32".

            Comment


            • STRIP I know that is your big board, and that usually doesnt always mean thats where you think guys will be picked. Do you think that Cavs are comfortable with Davis at PG and will hope for a Williams/Walker or Knight Combo or do they go for Irving and hope Kanter is there at 4?



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • Getting 0 bench press reps might actually help Richmond's stock, since Durant also ended up with 0 reps. Both have similar body types, with long wingspans.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Docta View Post
                  Getting 0 bench press reps might actually help Richmond's stock, since Durant also ended up with 0 reps. Both have similar body types, with long wingspans.
                  lol dude that makes zero sense. Durant is the exception not the rule, you cant' even compare the guys other than build, and that's not a good thing.

                  Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  STRIP I know that is your big board, and that usually doesnt always mean thats where you think guys will be picked. Do you think that Cavs are comfortable with Davis at PG and will hope for a Williams/Walker or Knight Combo or do they go for Irving and hope Kanter is there at 4?
                  They will still probably go for Irving and go Kanter or Vesely at #4.

                  Sig By:The Dynasty

                  2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    lol dude that makes zero sense. Durant is the exception not the rule, you cant' even compare the guys other than build, and that's not a good thing.



                    They will still probably go for Irving and go Kanter or Vesely at #4.
                    It's not like Richmond is a terrible player. Players with long wingspans usually do have a hard time with the bench press.

                    I don't think they are similar talents. I just think teams will look at it that way; like Tom Brady with the NFL draft.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.wizardsextreme.com/2011-a...rade-idea.html


                      Does anything think this is actually possible? I think it would be more realistic if the Wizards sent the Timberwolves McGee instead of Blatche

                      Comment


                      • Wait. No I wouldn't. Nevermind.
                        Last edited by yo123; 05-26-2011, 11:02 PM.

                        Comment


                        • McCamey wasn't out of shape at the workouts, but he was injured. And Kawhi Leonard was the only player that didn't get to warm up so he tested cold.

                          Comment


                          • I would do that trade if we got McGee instead of Blatche. I don't like him at all.

                            Bonekrusher.

                            Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                            Comment


                            • So the Cavs are rumored to be trying to trade up and get the 2nd pick overall and they would select Irving with the 1st and Derrick Williams with the 2nd overall pick.


                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                                So the Cavs are rumored to be trying to trade up and get the 2nd pick overall and they would select Irving with the 1st and Derrick Williams with the 2nd overall pick.
                                Yep hopefully if that deal goes through as reported they buy out Rip and the Knicks can sign him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information