Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 NBA Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Williams reminds me of David West.

    Comment


    • If Rubio does indeed come over, they should draft Kanter 100%. The euro connection will attract more fans and he and Love compliment each other well on offense. They will still need a SG but they will have a solid core of 4 young players to build on.

      To get the SG they need they could also package the #20 pick and Flynn to try and add one, or just draft one at 20
      Last edited by RaiderNation; 06-02-2011, 01:09 AM.


      "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        To get the SG they need they could also package the #20 pick and Flynn to try and add one, or just draft one at 20
        They probably couldn't even get Cuttino Mobley for #20 and Flynn.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WMD View Post
          They probably couldn't even get Cuttino Mobley for #20 and Flynn.
          If I'm the Hornets I'm trading them Marco Bellineli for #20 & Flynn.

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • Sources say Washington & Phoenix have been the most active teams trying to trade up for Derrick Williams. T'Wolves want a "veteran big man."
            from DX twitter, Suns would have to include Gortat right?

            Comment


            • Can't imagine what Phoenix would have to do to get to #2 from 13, probably wouldn't even be worth it unless Williams is committed to playing PF. I'd imagine it would have to be #2+Johnny Flynn for #13, Marcin Gortat, Jared Dudley, and an unprotected 2012 pick. Wizards probably #2+Flynn for #6,#18, Andray Blatche.

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • I think Williams would **** and take the 20 ppg that Nash gives him

                cant write shut the **** up?

                Comment


                • I think any team willing to take on Jonny Flynn deserves the 2nd overall in return.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I think any team willing to take on Jonny Flynn deserves the 2nd overall in return.
                    He's a 3.4 mil expiring, for a team with cap room not going to make a big FA move, taking him on is nothing to acquire the #2 pick.

                    Sig By:The Dynasty

                    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                    Comment


                    • Do you really think the Suns would even consider moving Gortat straight up for Williams? I just can't see it, maybe it's something like Fropez, Dudley and #13
                      Last edited by fenikz; 06-02-2011, 07:21 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        He's a 3.4 mil expiring, for a team with cap room not going to make a big FA move, taking him on is nothing to acquire the #2 pick.
                        Why would you make a serious attempt to debate my obvious joke? Goddammit Ghetto.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Suns might just be interested in Flynn by himself now apparently, had him ranked higher than Rubio, Curry & Jennings

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            If Rubio does indeed come over, they should draft Kanter 100%. The euro connection will attract more fans and he and Love compliment each other well on offense. They will still need a SG but they will have a solid core of 4 young players to build on.

                            To get the SG they need they could also package the #20 pick and Flynn to try and add one, or just draft one at 20
                            Biyombo would attract more fans than Kanter IMO (thanks to Ibaka). He might not have the same connection on offense that Kanter would give them, but I'd rather have the safe defensive player, than the risky big man.

                            Comment


                            • Whats the chance of Derrick Williams falling to #4? If the Cavs do indeed go with Irving at 1, Kanter most likely going #2, would the Jazz draft Williams? The popular pick for them is a PG like Knight or Walker but would they draft Williams there even though they have Millsap and Favors at PF already.Unless they think Williams can be a SF, which most people doubt. The Cavs might end up sitting at 4 instead of pulling off that and trade and still land the top 2 guys.

                              Of course the Jazz will likely be called by a few teams trying to trade up for Williams, but they might be sold on Knight/Walker enough to not risk him being drafted by another team.


                              "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

                              Comment


                              • Williams going #1 is more likely than him going #4.

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information