02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      It did not disappoint.
      very good. liked it alot

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Yeah, interesting story, very well made as usual. Really goes to show just how wild things were back in those days in regards to recruiting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          How often do these come on?
          This is the 30th film they have shown. The next one will probably be after the new year Catching hell about Bartman. I'm waiting for all 30 to come out in a box set. They were all pretty great. There is a podcast with a wrap up by the creators of the concept.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

I only go to watch the first hour but it was very good. Hopefully they replay again later tonight so I can catch the whole thing.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Once Brothers stills sets the standard for these with The Best That Never was coming in second.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                This is the 30th film they have shown. The next one will probably be after the new year Catching hell about Bartman. I'm waiting for all 30 to come out in a box set. They were all pretty great. There is a podcast with a wrap up by the creators of the concept.
                They just released the first half of them on DVD I believe.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm assuming the first 15 episodes are included in the box set? I haven't seen all of them, nor have I seen a list of what ones are on the box. Does anyone have a list of the episodes that are actually on the DVD itself? Reps for it. Also asked for it for Christmas. It's a must buy for any sports fan. 45 bucks at Amazon.com, what a fantastic deal.

This was such a great idea, I hope they do more and more. It's so in depth and the commentary/episode ideas are fantastic. Pony Excess has easily been my favorite one so far. What happened to SMU was horrible but the direction of the episode was great. Helps you learn things you would've never learned any other way. The Dupree/OJ Simpsons ones were great as well.

Comment

Includes the first 15 films from the series: Kings Ransom, The Band That Wouldn't Die, Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL?, Muhammad & Larry, Without Bias, The Legend of Jimmy The Greek, The U, Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks, Guru of Go, No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson, Silly Little Game, Run Ricky Run, The 16th Man, Straight Outta L.A., and June 17th, 1994
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

They nail it on every football-related show. USFL, The U, Raiders, Marcus Dupree and now this SMU feature were all great. Didn't care for the Ricky Williams show. Just basically watching a guy self-destruct in front of a camera. Love Once Brothers and Against the Wind. Tear-jerker stuff.

Comment

BTW, pick up a DVD recorder at Big Lots for $30 and an $8 spindle of DVD-R discs and record these off the television. This idea also comes in handy for PPV movies and UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          They just released the first half of them on DVD I believe.
                          They are but I want them all with one purchase because I'm greedy.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Really interested in seeing the new one on Ben Wilson. Guys from the Chi tell me Benji was the real deal and would have been a absolute star.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010
                              I thought 9.79 was awesome...I ******* hate Carl Lewis, the guy is a ******* prick and I found myself being on Ben Johnson's side throughout the whole thing. For Carl Lewis to look down on anyone is comical.
                              I just finished watching this and it was very good. I found myself being drawn towards Ben Johnson just because of how honest and upfront he was about everything where you never felt you could trust the other guys. Couldn't ******* stand Carl Lewis (that clip where he had the braces made me laugh). Wondered if it had anything to do with that fact that I'm Canadian and biased one way but apparently not.
                              Last edited by TACKLE; 11-17-2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Heard that they're going to be doing one about Clint Malarchuk. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information