Best Strength training shoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Strength training shoes

For pure lifting, what are you're favorite shoes to wear while lifting?

Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
    For pure lifting, what are you're favorite shoes to wear while lifting?
    i cant say that i there are many shoes that i would say i just want to lift in, but Nike free's are my favorite trainers. The new Nike Free Run are the best pair of trainers ive ever had.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I've heard great things about actual purpose built lifting shoes. My sisters coach actually forced her to use a pair when training and they helped out a ton. They keep you on the balls of your feet and really help you stay balanced and planted for things like squats.

I don't know if thats what your looking for. They can be expensive and I don't know if you can do other workout stuff other than lifting.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

No shoes or lifting shoes (although they certainly don't keep you on the balls of your feet, but instead provide a wooden heel that you can drive off of) are usually best. Chuck Taylors are great, especially for deadlifts. Any cross training/cushiony shoe is a recipe for disaster.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information