No announcement yet.

The Official Android Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone else see the update? They changed a whole load of stuff. I'm not sure if I like the update.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• The keyboard never bothered me in the first place. But now when I go to text the boxes are blue and white with a white background. It's harder to read. I guess I'm complaining....but I don't like change.. phone does seem faster though.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I haven't received an update...
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• They updated the keyboard?

I'm starting to hate the swype keyboard. I'm realizing that it takes me just as long if not longer bc the swype is constantly interpreting the wrong word and I have to go back and fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            They updated the keyboard?

I'm starting to hate the swype keyboard. I'm realizing that it takes me just as long if not longer bc the swype is constantly interpreting the wrong word and I have to go back and fix it.
            The only thing I really dislike about Swype is the fact that it damn near constantly puts commas in instead of spaces. It's pretty annoying. Other than that, it saves some time for me.

Also, LauncherPro is godly. Love the way my homescreen looks right now.
            Last edited by ElectricEye; 10-01-2011, 02:58 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• To be fair, I sometimes catch myself swyping too fast, which is the cause of 90% of my screw ups.

Launch pro? What is that? Looks really nice! I'm about to download it for my X, is it on the market?

Comment

• Yeah, it's on there. There's a free version to try out first as well...which might as well be the paid version. Only thing that's missing is widgets.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                  how did you get the clock/date/weather to display like that? i can't figure it out
                  That's a clock called FancyWidget with a skin called 'Reflection' or something like that with the background set to transparent.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm really regretting getttig the HT thunder bolt.It is a fun touch screen phone.However, it is not my style of phone.I should stuck with droid and moved on the 3rd one sadly it came out after I bought.Go figure.

Comment

• I regret not having the Galaxy SII. I've played with that and it's just an amazing product. Always the next one though, I suppose.

In non-phone related Android crap; looks like I'm buying my girlfriend a Kindle Fire for our anniversary. Have to wait on some more information on that one first though.
                      Last edited by ElectricEye; 10-01-2011, 10:30 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah, I like the way it looks as well. You can't beat the price point either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Just upgraded to my Galaxy SII today.

Comment

• I am waiting for the Nexus prime... It should be amazing!

Comment

• Got the droid Charge for $50 w/my upgrade incredibly happy with the fun, battery life is very decent for an android phone and the display is beautiful. Plus with the news on the Iphone 4s I'm happy with my purchase, wasn't really willing to shell out the extra 200 bucks for the Bionic.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                Got the droid Charge for $50 w/my upgrade incredibly happy with the fun, battery life is very decent for an android phone and the display is beautiful. Plus with the news on the Iphone 4s I'm happy with my purchase, wasn't really willing to shell out the extra 200 bucks for the Bionic.
                                I have the Charge as well. The screen is so beautiful. The Bionic's screen looked atrocious compared to it. Although, the Bionic's battery life is vastly superior.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information