The Official Android Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    I mean, it's starting to get fairly dated as it's been out for sometime now. If they announced the Galaxy Nexus 2 and it's solid I would definitely get it. I'm not grabbing my new phone until December so there's still plenty of time for me to change my mind and I would prefer to get an Android phone.
    it's less than a year old and is running Jelly Bean...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• he wants quad core power not dual core and 8 MP camera.

Comment

• anyone use NFC and google wallet at stores?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          it's less than a year old and is running Jelly Bean...
          It is, but in terms of phone life a year is fairly old. Most people get new phones every 2 years.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            Most people get new phones every 2 years.
            maybe you $30k millionaires do

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i had my Treo 700wx for 5 years, just got a new phone in August. Why just keep blowing my dough on ****, when I have something that works?

given I was pushing it with 5 years and massive technology changed, but it was fine for what I was using it for. But new phone came in handy with new job, since i always have to check email, open pdfs and ect.

Comment

• ****ing Google. The largest collection of genius engineers running the biggest internet company on the planet and these assholes can't figure out how to sell **** on the web. I got a backorder email today, despite buying a phone successfully (or so I thought) just 3 hrs after it went on sale. ASSHOLES.

http://www.zdnet.com/google-nexus-4-...es-7000007482/

Comment

• Swiftkey Flow has been released in a public beta. It combines the amazingness of Swiftkey and Swype. Everyone I mean everyone should download it as it is a free version of Swiftkey and a Swype style keyboard that has an upgraded with the ability to Swype through entire paragraphs by swypeing over the space bar.

Comment

• SWEEEEETTTTT!!! DLing now.

edit1: Is there no more swipe to delete? I can see how that can be difficult accomplish while using flow but that was one of my favorite features of Swiftkey

edit2: Apparently not. I went to their beta site and it's being suggested a bunch over there.
                    Last edited by Nalej; 12-06-2012, 11:57 AM.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Anyone else grab it yet? I trying to get used to using the flow feature and compete sentences without lifting my finger.

Comment

• My buddy just rooted my phone yesterday and hooked me up with the blu kuban rom and I absolutely love it! I love the blue theme and so many mods. Fantastic.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89
                          What phone do you have now?
                          Iphone 4 on VZW

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Iphone 4 on VZW
                            you've come to the right side my friend.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• iOS 7 is coming out today!!!!!

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Comment

• Seriously considering the Nexus 5 if it has a significantly better camera. If not I'll definitely stick with the 4 for a long time. I will only upgrade if I can sell my N4 for a solid price. Which I probably can't since Google slashed prices recently. So I guess I'm keeping my N4. This was a cool story, thank you for reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information