sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

my bad guys, lock this thread, i didn't know another one was out there.

Comment

Alright, so since my thread is cooler, we're going to make this the official android thread.

And just to officially make it cooler, here's a picture of christina hendricks.

Comment

Christina Hendricks is hot, but she has the weirdest neck/shoulder area. She should never, ever wear her hair up.

Comment

mmmm bewbs, i has droid and i like it a lot more than my crackburry
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That is the hottest redhead ever.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'll be getting an Epic next month. Any recommended apps? Obviously I like games, but most-interested in personal organizer apps. Preferably free.

Comment

I want a Droid X however I'm already a verizon user and am not due for an upgrade. Is there any place I can get one for less than $500?

I tried newegg.com but my contract is not up for extension until next year.

Any help?

Comment

I think you can usually sign a 2-year contract even if you're already on a contract. They just want to keep you on the contract...they don't care how many contracts you sign to get new phones...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Christina Hendricks is hot, but she has the weirdest neck/shoulder area. She should never, ever wear her hair up.
                        She has a neck? And shoulders? And hair?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I think you can usually sign a 2-year contract even if you're already on a contract. They just want to keep you on the contract...they don't care how many contracts you sign to get new phones...
                          Nah, I tried going into the Verizon store and doing that and they wouldn't let me.

Edit: After a 30 minute phone call with a Verizon rep...I got a manager's approval for 2 year pricing for being a "high value customer." Booyah.
                          Last edited by badgerbacker; 11-19-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

So for all you Droid people, should I try and get the Droid X now, or should I wait for the new Mecha?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              So for all you Droid people, should I try and get the Droid X now, or should I wait for the new Mecha?
                              I've heard the Droid X is pretty sick. I'd get it. Plus, I wouldn't have the patience to wait.

BTW, you guys NEED to download the Dolphin HD Web browser, it blows the plain Internet one away on it.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

wait on the Mecha or go for the Incredible

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information