• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    wait on the Mecha or go for the Incredible
    Or the EVO ;)

I LOVE my EVO.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Isn't the Mecha supposed to have a higher charge each month too?

Comment

I have the Google HTC G2.

I downloaded bunch of games ie: Mario 3, air traffic control, paper toss etc.

For the apps I have:

advanced task killer

barcode scanner: scans barcodes and looks it up on the internet.
        yelp: favorite app lol, find good restaurants around you using your gps.
        rotten tomatoes app: to see if a movie is worth watching
        Where's my droid: if your phone is on silent or sound is low, you send a text to it with a specific keyword from another phone and your phone starts ringing on the highest volume.
        Retro Camera: takes retro artsy pictures
        FX camera: essentially the same as retro camera, has options like fisheye, polaroid and andy warhol.

that's about all i have right now.

Comment

Advanced Task Killer is useless and was battery drain. Most android phones have there own task manager, just pop that on the homescreen and it'll work fine.

FX Camera is awesome though, love it. And Angry birds will suck your life away.

Comment

Random question. Is there a way to skip a line while texting on the Droid X?

I just got mine a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to figure it out because there is no Return button on the keyboard or anything that I can see.

Comment

I never heard of the Droid Mecha. Anyone have any pics?

I wouldve went with the EVO 4G at the time had it been available on Verizon. I've heard you can get an X or an Incredible for cheap right now. A buddy of mine got an Incredible for 45 bucks.

But if you can wait for the EVO 4G, maybe you should wait. I don't know anything about the Mecha either.

But if price is a valid concern for you, hell, go for an X or an incredible. They're both amazing phones.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I never heard of the Droid Mecha. Anyone have any pics?

I wouldve went with the EVO 4G at the time had it been available on Verizon. I've heard you can get an X or an Incredible for cheap right now. A buddy of mine got an Incredible for 45 bucks.

But if you can wait for the EVO 4G, maybe you should wait. I don't know anything about the Mecha either.

But if price is a valid concern for you, hell, go for an X or an incredible. They're both amazing phones.
                The Mecha is the droid incredible but with 4g for verizon. I dont think they have photos of it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  The Mecha is the droid incredible but with 4g for verizon. I dont think they have photos of it yet.
                  Oh, if that's the case, I'd get the EVO 4g for verizon over that.

Comment

Anyone has an Archose?

I have one and I got no idea what to do with it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

You guys have any idea how to get the GBA or SNES emulators free? Or do you have to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                        You guys have any idea how to get the GBA or SNES emulators free? Or do you have to pay?
                        I had to pay for mine. Totally worth it though. You buy the emulators for like 8 bucks total, and then all the games come free. Worth it IMO.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

so...did anyone with the droid x get the update yesterday? Since i got it the text vibration sounds very strange to me.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

I love my EVO
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Thinking about getting one when my current plan runs out, how much is a good package for it monthly? I know the iphone can be expensive.
                              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                so...did anyone with the droid x get the update yesterday? Since i got it the text vibration sounds very strange to me.
                                I got it several days ago. Not sure about the text vibration though. For some reason my phone never vibrates when it gets texts. Not sure if I have a setting off or something.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information