Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WMD View Post
    How is Sprint?
    if you live in the DFW area, it's excellent. if you leave a major city, it's not good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Im about to upgrade. I have T-mobile and IDK which Droid to roll with...I'm really leaning towards the G2 but anyone have another suggestions about what to go with over the the G2???

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Thinkinggggggg about getting an Evo. I hear good things. How is Sprint?
        Sprint isn't bad but Verizon is obviously better if you can get a phone with them. Droid X is great, and is similar to the EVO. I'd go to Best Buy to check out some of the Droid phones if you can. Great way to see them in person and get a feel for them.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          Sprint isn't bad but Verizon is obviously better if you can get a phone with them. Droid X is great, and is similar to the EVO. I'd go to Best Buy to check out some of the Droid phones if you can. Great way to see them in person and get a feel for them.
          I can get a nice 17% off a new service plan with Sprint, through work.. so I'd like to take advantage of that one.

Comment

I have Sprint and an EVO and for the life of me can't understand why it seems to be the consensus that Verizon is better. Sprint is an outstanding company, I've never had any issues whatsoever with them, the pricing is much better than Verizon, service is great, I am beginning to get 4g here in Miami...etc. etc. Love me some sprint. The EVO is truly a life changing device (someone else actually used this term, and I agree; it's not hyperbole!) and can do absolutely anything any other phone out there (and much more) can do. Don't consider it a phone, consider it a laptop that you carry with you and is constantly on at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              it looks like if you don't live downtown, your service will suck. also, if you ever leave town.
              The only people who say that are Verizon customers. Ask Sprint customers, the majority of whom are very happy with the service.

Comment

so has anyone found a scale app for the droid that acually works?

On Andrew Luck
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  The only people who say that are Verizon customers. Ask Sprint customers, the majority of whom are very happy with the service.
                  my friend just switched from verizon to sprint, he ******* hates it cant get service anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    I have Sprint and an EVO and for the life of me can't understand why it seems to be the consensus that Verizon is better. Sprint is an outstanding company, I've never had any issues whatsoever with them, the pricing is much better than Verizon, service is great, I am beginning to get 4g here in Miami...etc. etc. Love me some sprint. The EVO is truly a life changing device (someone else actually used this term, and I agree; it's not hyperbole!) and can do absolutely anything any other phone out there (and much more) can do. Don't consider it a phone, consider it a laptop that you carry with you and is constantly on at all times.
                    Hey, Sprint has improved a great deal, but Verizon's coverage is much much better. You may not have issues where you live, but as njx points out when you travel or go out of city it can be really brutal. It's not to bad for those of us on the East Coast, but elsewhere you can get hammered.

Not to mention the 4G technology Sprint uses is vastly inferior to Verizon's 4G network. It's the sad truth, unfortunately, because Sprint does have better pricing, but it comes at the cost of coverage and an inferior 4G network.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I'll give Sprint this: their prices are really really good.

My girl's best friend doesn't even have a phone. She lives in the city and has optimum wifi which is free for cablevision subscribers and is all over NYC, and she just uses her ipod as a phone.

It's basically an iphone 4 without the monthly bill. Nice if you live in the city (NYC) and never leave the place.

Comment

Ive got an EVO and I love it. ill admit that coverage is avg at best in Penn state. I'm military so I've been all over and this is the only place I've had issues at.

Just found an app where you can dl music for free its great.
                        Use lookout too to make sure I'm not downloading anything viral.
                        It's called music mate. It's magic.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

so I dl'd the skype app on my HTC EVO.
                          I tried talking to my wife with it but I couldn't figure out how to turn the camera on.
                          Anyone use skype on their phone? Can anyone help?
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Does anybody else here have the Live Poker on their phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                              Does anybody else here have the Live Poker on their phone?
                              I do. But I find it to be a pain in the butt, so I don't play it much.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                Ive got an EVO and I love it. ill admit that coverage is avg at best in Penn state. I'm military so I've been all over and this is the only place I've had issues at.

Just found an app where you can dl music for free its great.
                                Use lookout too to make sure I'm not downloading anything viral.
                                It's called music mate. It's magic.
                                Any issues with music mate so far? I'm thinking about downloading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information