No announcement yet.

The Official Android Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Google Voice use minutes or does it run off the data connection?

Comment

I have the Evo and I love it. The battery wasn't anything to brag about though.
      I had a friend root it and gave me some UV type processor (???) and my battery life has been great ever since

How do you get the Amazon App Store... ??
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to njx9 again
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

My contract with T-Mobile is up next month....thinking bout switching over to Sprint. Anyone have the Evo Shift? Was looking into that one since I'm kinda fond of having a physical keyboard.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
            My contract with T-Mobile is up next month....thinking bout switching over to Sprint. Anyone have the Evo Shift? Was looking into that one since I'm kinda fond of having a physical keyboard.
            From my experience with it its heavy and the slide mechanism on the keyboard is garbage.

Comment

Why would you go to Sprint?

Comment

The only great thing about the Evo Shift is the smaller size. If it didn't have the keyboard, I'd be all over it. Evo 4G is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by StickSkills View Post
                  Why would you go to Sprint?
                  I've had T-Mobile for about 5yrs and they've always been decent but lately the service seems a little worse that usual. My dad has the G2 and he hates his service, few of my coworkers hate it as well. I'm still rocking the Dash since about 4yrs ago so its really time for an upgrade just not with T-Mobile imo.

I rly dislike AT&T and Verizon is a little too expensive for my taste. So that leaves sprint who I haven't too many issues with when my family carried it.

Comment

Guys, I just bought a Motorola Atrix and had it unlocked since I have T-Mobile. But now its asking for a Motoblur acct to unlock but I don't have one. Is there a way to bypass this somehow?

Comment

• Anyone get a T-Mobile G2X?

I really need a new phone. I have a Mytouch 3G and it is pretty bad, it freezes up all the time and is very slow.

Comment

• Is the Droid X still considered a nice phone? Anyone have it? I read a review on it but the dude made it pretty subjective and it seemed like he had his heart set on ripping it apart. My HTC incredible got stolen, and now they don't produce it anymore. The thunderbold wasn't offered by verizon for my plan, so they gave me the options of the Droid X, and droid 2 by motorola. I'm pretty pissed, any way someone can cheer me up and tell me I'm getting a nice phone? (The X).

I was just starting to ******* fall in love with the incredible.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• IDK anything about the Droid 2, but my droid x is incredible. Have had it for about 10 months and it's basically a handheld computer.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Good to know from people that actually use it. Gets here Tuesday. I haven't had a phone since last sunday and I feel isolated from existence.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• You guys are missing out.HTC Thunderbolt is where it is at right now.

Comment

• It's becoming very hard to wait for the new Evo to come out. Really tempted to go get the Nexus S even though I don't think it will be as good. I got into the market for a new phone at the worst time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information