Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Dawkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Roger McIntosh
    Originally posted by ny10804
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by ny10804
    Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.
    rocky mcintosh and brian dawkins are but i haven't notice ajhawkpackers.
    buddy i perfer if you did not say stuff you wrong about im not defending hawk but i am defending Dawkins cause that my friend Sam

    Comment


    • #17
      BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.

      Comment


      • #18
        Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.
        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

        Jets will not take McFadden...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by thah0ward2
          BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
          if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by nvot9
            Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

            its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by elway777
              Originally posted by nvot9
              Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

              its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad
              Right, well I think I'm...I think I'm gunna go now...
              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

              Jets will not take McFadden...

              Comment


              • #22
                guess ya guys dont think his post were good topic like i do
                or no one cares and its stupid to make a topic about how much you like another guys topics[/quote]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ny10804
                  Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                  Originally posted by ny10804
                  Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.
                  rocky mcintosh and brian dawkins are but i haven't notice ajhawkpackers.
                  yep and he is violating 3 rules

                  7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

                  8) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.

                  10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads. (Eventhough its a different username its still him)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Brian Dawkins

                    Originally posted by AjHawkPackers
                    Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
                    thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
                    what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
                    what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
                    May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Did this really deserves it own topic?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Brian Dawkins

                        Originally posted by ChiBear
                        Originally posted by AjHawkPackers
                        Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
                        thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
                        what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
                        what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
                        May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?
                        look closer u think its a steeler

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Brian Dawkins

                          Originally posted by Brian Dawkins
                          Originally posted by ChiBear
                          Originally posted by AjHawkPackers
                          Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
                          thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
                          what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
                          what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
                          May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?
                          look closer u think its a steeler
                          theyre definitely the same person

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Brian Dawkins

                            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Originally posted by Brian Dawkins
                            Originally posted by ChiBear
                            Originally posted by AjHawkPackers
                            Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
                            thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
                            what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
                            what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
                            May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?
                            look closer i think its a steeler
                            theyre definitely the same person
                            look closer buddy closer

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Brian Dawkins
                              Originally posted by thah0ward2
                              BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
                              if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
                              I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

                              But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by cunningham06
                                Originally posted by Brian Dawkins
                                Originally posted by thah0ward2
                                BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
                                if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
                                I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

                                But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.
                                hey i met ajhawk off this website and have been talking football to him for the past 3 weeks on aim and i do agree it is werid that he made this topic but im not gonna talk bad about someone who talks good about me i belive you see my point and for the eagle thing ur right

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information