• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger McIntosh
    Originally posted by ny10804
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.
    rocky mcintosh and brian dawkins are but i haven't notice ajhawkpackers.
    buddy i perfer if you did not say stuff you wrong about im not defending hawk but i am defending Dawkins cause that my friend Sam

Comment

BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.

Comment

Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.
        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Originally posted by thah0ward2
          BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
          if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9
            Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
              Originally posted by nvot9

its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad
              Right, well I think I'm...I think I'm gunna go now...
              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

guess ya guys dont think his post were good topic like i do
                or no one cares and its stupid to make a topic about how much you like another guys topics[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                  Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.
                  rocky mcintosh and brian dawkins are but i haven't notice ajhawkpackers.
                  yep and he is violating 3 rules

7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

8) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads. (Eventhough its a different username its still him)

Comment

Re: Brian Dawkins

Originally posted by AjHawkPackers
                    Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
                    thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
                    what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
                    what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
                    May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?

Comment

Did this really deserves it own topic?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiBear
                        Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
                        thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
                        what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
                        what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
                        look closer u think its a steeler

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Dawkins
                          look closer u think its a steeler
                          theyre definitely the same person

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            look closer i think its a steeler
                            theyre definitely the same person
                            look closer buddy closer

Comment

if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
                              I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                                I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.
                                hey i met ajhawk off this website and have been talking football to him for the past 3 weeks on aim and i do agree it is werid that he made this topic but im not gonna talk bad about someone who talks good about me i belive you see my point and for the eagle thing ur right

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information