Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the better fantasy baseball pitching staff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the better fantasy baseball pitching staff?

Me and my friend have a fantasy baseball league. I think that my staff is better than his and he dosen't agree. Tell me which one is better

Team 1
    Ra. Johnson
    C. Zambrano
    J. Isringhausen
    J. Peavy
    J. Vázquez
    R. Halladay
    J. Beckett
    P. Martínez

Team 2
    J. Bonderman
    J. Papelbon
    M. Rivera
    D. Willis
    M. Mussina
    J. Contreras
    C. Schilling
    Jo. Santana
    R. Harden

Points are W (6), L (-3), CG (2), SHO (4), SV (4), H (-.1), ER (-.25), HR (-.75), BB (-.1), K (1), WP (-2), BLK (-2), GIDP (1.5)

please tell me what you guys think
    Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
    Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

team 2 by far

Comment

Team two is so much better.

Comment

Team 2

Comment

#2 easily

Comment

Numero Dos

Comment

This is mine in one league I had. Drafted all these guys, didn't pick up any as free agents.

Bonderman, Halladay, Verlander, Liriano, Haren, Mariano Rivera, Bobby Jenks, Scott Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                This is mine in one league I had. Drafted all these guys, didn't pick up any as free agents.

Bonderman, Halladay, Verlander, Liriano, Haren, Mariano Rivera, Bobby Jenks, Scott Shields.

thats a very nice staff but i dont think you drafted all of them. Thats almost impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbob72

thats a very nice staff but i dont think you drafted all of them. Thats almost impossible.

Yeah sure, you drafted Liriano who got called up after the start of the season?

Comment

Isringhausen vs. Rivera and Papelbon. :? That should give you your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds

Swear to god I did. And he started the season on the team. Pitching two or three innings in relief every couple of days.

Comment

Swear to god I did. And he started the season on the team. Pitching two or three innings in relief every couple of days.

My bad, I must have gone by when his first start was.

Comment

My pitching staff has been real good in my league, Ive got a few closers on the DL but I also have 2 very good ones.

Liriano
                          Clemens
                          Oswalt
                          Zambrano
                          Bonderman
                          Vazquez
                          Dan Haren
                          Josh Johnson
                          BJ Ryan
                          Jenks
                          Takashi Saito (damn you Gagne)

Comment

hey show me the draft results i wanna c this.

Comment

hey show me the draft results i wanna c this

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information