Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Deals

So what's the best stuff out there this year?

Black Friday is overhyped.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
      Black Friday is overhyped.
      cyber monday ftw
      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

XBox and Wii controllers at Toys R Us for $30...and sold out when I woke up at 4:30

Best Buy has a 2 TB USB HDD from Seagate for $80 or $90 I was thinking of looking at.

All the box stores are selling video games for like $15 off normal prices so I'm going to hit that up at some point. New stuff like Fallout: New Vegas or Madden 11 are $35 or $40 and classics like Mass Effect 2 are $10. I'm going to sweep up as many good $10 games I passed on to wait for a time like this.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
            XBox and Wii controllers at Toys R Us for $30...and sold out when I woke up at 4:30

Best Buy has a 2 TB USB HDD from Seagate for $80 or $90 I was thinking of looking at.

All the box stores are selling video games for like $15 off normal prices so I'm going to hit that up at some point. New stuff like Fallout: New Vegas or Madden 11 are $35 or $40 and classics like Mass Effect 2 are $10. I'm going to sweep up as many good $10 games I passed on to wait for a time like this.
            Same here. I'm looking to get a few good games for $10.
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

I'm going to Best Buy. I do not know why. I hate crowds, and I hate this day...but I'm bored and need to get out of the house...and I feel like I need a sports game (Madden, NHL, NBA are all $35).

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                I'm going to Best Buy. I do not know why. I hate crowds, and I hate this day...but I'm bored and need to get out of the house...and I feel like I need a sports game (Madden, NHL, NBA are all $35).
                Best Buy was the suck this morning. I thought about picking up the 2 TB hard drive for $90 or whatev but instead I bought games from other stores for cheaper with the money.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I got a Nintendo DS for $89 and an HD flip cam for $99. Good deals if you ask me.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

I went to Target this morning to get a $298 40" Westinghouse LCD HDtv but they were sold out.

I haven't cashed in on too many "deals" but I did get a 42" LG LCD HDtv for $650 and a 1TB External Hard Drive for $80

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information