• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will rent it but not see it in the movies

Comment

Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
      CGF also hates Tom Hanks.
      I cannot stand Tom Hanks. My favorite joke that my friends and I ever made up was the condom commercial featuring a picture of Tom Hanks.

"Unless you want to be responsible for another one of these,

use protection."

Comment

Damn thats a nice movie.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
          I don't hate cage tho. He's like Russel Crowe to me. I like him and even like his acting but i typically don't like his movies.
          What are you talking about? You just said you hated Cage like 3 posts earlier. Stop flip flopping!!!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
            I don't hate cage tho. He's like Russel Crowe to me. I like him and even like his acting but i typically don't like his movies.
            What are you talking about? You just said you hated Cage like 3 posts earlier. Stop flip flopping!!!!
            Sometimes no can mean yes!!!

Comment

i hate nicolas cage so no. But if i here great reviews and catch it on tv i could buy the DVD.

Comment

looks ok not enough to waste money at the movies on.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

i meant i hate nicolas cage movies.

Comment

i meant i hate nicolas cage movies.
                    Ok...So you hate him as an actor or you hate the movies he does? Clarify my friend...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                      I cannot stand Tom Hanks. My favorite joke that my friends and I ever made up was the condom commercial featuring a picture of Tom Hanks.

use protection."
                      Speaking of Tom Hanks, I just watched Forrest Gump. What an incredible movie.

Comment

use protection."
                        Tom Hanks was brilliance in Philadelphia, I don't care what else is said. He also did brilliant voice acting in the Toy Story movies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur

use protection."
                          Tom Hanks was brilliance in Philadelphia, I don't care what else is said. He also did brilliant voice acting in the Toy Story movies.
                          Philadelphia was an classic movie, with a stellar performance by Hanks and by Denzel Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
                            He's a good actor. I'm not saying he isn't. There's just something about him that makes me want to beat him down... :?

Comment

He is a great actor. The "Jimmy Stewart" of our time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information