Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Are Expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Women Are Expensive

    Sometimes I think i'm better off being single. A night out adds up so quickly, definitely doesn't help if you're trying to save money up for a home or anything.

    Doing some banking just now, I added up all the money Ive spent on going out with the girl this year, and now im kind of pissed at how much ive spent. Between shows, movies, birthday parties, valentines day, regular dates, buying that extra ticket to knicks/giants games, going to weddings with her etc, you realize holy crap i spent a ********.

    I swear, if they didn't have vaginas, it so wouldn't be worth it.

    /rant

  • #2
    you're preaching to the choir buddy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yup. It doesn't end when you settle down either. It hasn't for me, at least.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Yup. It doesn't end when you settle down either. It hasn't for me, at least.
        This. I think I spend more now than I ever did when I was just dating...

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          Some topics are so obvious do they even need to be mentioned.

          Comment


          • #6
            And when you start being a cheap-o and start having more stay at home dates etc, after like 2 months it becomes

            "why don't we go out anymore?"

            *****, it's bc im broke. that's why.

            Comment


            • #7
              someone make a "The Sky is Blue" thread.

              Comment


              • #8
                There's gotta be a way around this....

                You guys suck.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah sure a way around this. Let's just change cultural norms and societal expectancies.

                  Bonekrusher.

                  Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by prock View Post
                    Yeah sure a way around this. Let's just change cultural norms and societal expectancies.
                    Genius!!!!!!!
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Today is my 14th anniversary. Tell me some crap I don't know. LOL!




                      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So....to the married guys...how does it get more expensive?

                        I understand the cost of living goes up naturally, but that happens when you buy a home and have kids etc, i don't think that's necessarily strictly bc of the wife.

                        Amirite?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And that's another thing. Why do engagement rings have to be so damn expensive?

                          Wtf man...we could do SO much with that money. Instead, NO, she needs a ring she can show off to her girlfriends.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            Today is my 14th anniversary. Tell me some crap I don't know. LOL!
                            CONGRATS! Im at 2+ right now, never been so broke lol
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              So....to the married guys...how does it get more expensive?

                              I understand the cost of living goes up naturally, but that happens when you buy a home and have kids etc, i don't think that's necessarily strictly bc of the wife.

                              Amirite?
                              The longer you are together the more expensive the presents get.




                              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information