Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Kicks Thread: What do YOU wear?

Just got em....LOVE EM!

Also a big time Jordan collector....what do you guys rock?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

The best pair of Jordan or Nike sneakers I can find for under $80.

Comment

Comment

Just got these the other day. Love ecco shoes in general, but these are slick. Super comfortable and ecco's last forever.

Picked up these Sketchers not long ago as well. Pretty solid...especially for $40.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          80 bucks is your limit huh?

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            Mines usually 50.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Mines usually 50.
              For the most part i buy my shoes off of Ebay, and i can find what i want for around that price.

Comment

Just got these the other day. Love them, going to get a red pair soon.

But i also have Vans in red, black and grey. Nike Dunks in Red and White, Blue and Grey. And a pair of RT1s. I need to expand my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post

Just got these the other day. Love them, going to get a red pair soon.

But i also have Vans in red, black and grey. Nike Dunks in Red and White, Blue and Grey. And a pair of RT1s. I need to expand my collection.
                  I dig those, i got a couple pairs of vans....Blue, white, and black.

Im up to about 30 pairs of shoes right now....pretty ridiculous, i need to get rid of some.

Comment

I wear these, no big deal.

and wearing these right now

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      Same goes for me. I refuse to pay $100+ for a pair of sneakers.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        I wear these, no big deal.

and wearing these right now

Favorite pair of jordans i have are the 12's....you got any? i cant really tell.

Looks like i can see a couple pairs of the 1's and maybe the 3's?

Comment

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post

I got myself a couple pairs of sick slippers. SOOOO WARM!

you a soccer player?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              Same goes for me. I refuse to pay $100+ for a pair of sneakers.
                              Exactly.

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

Generally. I usually end up spending $50-70. But as soon as I see a price over $79.99 I know that I will not be getting them.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information