Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frogstomp
    Originally posted by detroit4life
    oh come on how can u say this is racist that like callin the black ipods racist
    Because the Ipod never had a commercial with a black guy beating up a white guy saying "the blacks are coming."

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life
      oh come on how can u say this is racist that like callin the black ipods racist
      Because the Ipod never had a commercial with a black guy beating up a white guy saying "the blacks are coming."
      that would be the greatest ipod commercial ever....unless they had one for the nano that said "the midgets are coming"

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

its a stupid idea for an add. and its not racist, id say its racially insensitive. i understand a white PSP is coming but why do you need a white lady beating up a black women?

it implies that once the white PSP comes out black PSP and through its imagery black people aswell will become inferior. a very poor choice from some add agency.

Sig byDLS42

Comment

Originally posted by 3projectPAT6
          its a stupid idea for an add. and its not racist, id say its racially insensitive. i understand a white PSP is coming but why do you need a white lady beating up a black women?

it implies that once the white PSP comes out black PSP and through its imagery black people aswell will become inferior. a very poor choice from some add agency.
          That is almost the exact definition of racist... :?

Comment

So, this ad is in fact racist. Frogstomp, if me and you sue Sony we could get a helluva lot of money.

Comment

no but it's stupid.

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked

So, this ad is in fact racist. Frogstomp, if me and you sue Sony we could get a helluva lot of money.
                I doubt the court would feel sorry for me, seeing as I'm white... but hey, you never know. :P

Comment

That is racist.

Comment

I would say it was racist if I could possibly win a few million dollars, but it really doesn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                      That is racist.
                      but I could care less

Comment

Maybe I'm just insensitive but I don't see that as racist. I don't really see any negative conatation towards blacks, whites, or any other race in the advertisement so I don't see the problem.

Comment

I doubt the court would feel sorry for me, seeing as I'm white... but hey, you never know. :P
                          We can do what the Wayans brothers did in White chicks, but the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                            I would say it was racist if I could possibly win a few million dollars, but it really doesn't bother me.
                            LIE! 8)

Comment

DOWN WITH SONY AND PLAYSTATION :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

We can do what the Wayans brothers did in White chicks, but the exact opposite.
                                As long as I don't have to play with any dildos, I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information