Driving w/o license

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i helped steer back in the day.

actually, i didn't even bother getting my permit or license until several weeks after i was allowed too...

i dunno, driving just wasn't a huge deal, i guess.

Comment

No. Never have.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I have just in the country on my grandpas ranch

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39
          My 15 year old friend drove a half hour to his hockey game because his mom was hammered.

Am I the only one who got a smile out of this?

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
            Originally posted by Moses
            I haven't done it but I know people who have. One is deceased, hence why I would never do it.
            Sorry to hear that.....but I fail to see the correlation.
            She died in a car accident while driving without her license.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              i helped steer back in the day.

actually, i didn't even bother getting my permit or license until several weeks after i was allowed too...

i dunno, driving just wasn't a huge deal, i guess.
              Same, except I waited a few months.

Comment

I haven't done it but I know people who have. One is deceased, hence why I would never do it.
                I'm sorry to hear that. How exactly would a drivers license have saved her though?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. How exactly would a drivers license have saved her though?

she would have known how to drive...

Comment

i got my license suspended for 2.5 years... during that span i never drove because i would have gone back to jail for 6 months

Comment

I'm not saying having a license would have saved her. I'm saying that having the driving skills and experience of a licensed driver might have. I've lost 3 friends to car accidents and I'm only 17 years old. It's hard for me to even imagine doing anything stupid with a car.

Comment

i think hes saying she wasnt a good enugh driver yet so he dosnt want to untill he is good enugh to pass the test

Comment

I'm not saying having a license would have saved her. I'm saying that having the driving skills and experience of a licensed driver might have. I've lost 3 friends to car accidents and I'm only 17 years old. It's hard for me to even imagine doing anything stupid with a car.
                          I hear you man. I feel the same way. I was just making the point that the license itself means nothing. I know you know that.

Comment

I hear you man. I feel the same way. I was just making the point that the license itself means nothing. I know you know that.
                            Well, it does mean that you're not going to get in serious trouble if you're pulled over or get in an accident. In fact, if you were to get in an accident you would be personally liable for all damages I believe. That could mean millions of dollars if you seriously injure or kill somebody.

Comment

Well, it does mean that you're not going to get in serious trouble if you're pulled over or get in an accident. In fact, if you were to get in an accident you would be personally liable for all damages I believe. That could mean millions of dollars if you seriously injure or kill somebody.
                              Right, but the actual license itself proves nothing as far as actual driving skill, which is what we were talking about. You're not more likely to get in a wreck just because you're not licensed is the gist of what I'm saying. I agree with you though, I wouldn't drive without a license for the reasons you mentioned above.

Comment

i have my license but i've driven without the picture license in the car before! :shock:

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information