No announcement yet.

Flood is def a word for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everything is ok for you Blindsite!

Comment

Be Safe, Bro!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Man that is some crazy stuff. I don't remember ever being in a flood myself, but it doesn't look fun. Those cars getting moved around video is sick.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

Flood waters are no joke. I don't think a lot of people realize just how dangerous it can be. They under-estimated just how powerful the water can be.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I read a story just now about a bullshark swimming in the flood water through Brisbane. Flooding in Australia must be 10x worse than other places since so many of the things living in the water can kill you.

Comment

Just got power back today, it was off for 52 hours so needless to say all of our food is ruined.

Water got up to two houses away. For reference in that picture I posted in the OP, that green letter box on the right hand side was completely gone from view at one point.

Comment

Good to hear you are safe mate and that from the sounds of things you didn't suffer much damage at all.

Glad to be safe over here in Perth where we are in a drought instead of floods, much safer :)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Good to hear you are safe mate and that from the sounds of things you didn't suffer much damage at all.

+1

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

All the best mate, really hope things improve quickly.
                    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Good to hear you're ok. The size of the flood in Oz is pretty unbelievable.

Comment

Good to hear you and your home are ok and that food was your only casualty.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information