X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better speech: MLK or -

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

This is my favorite Malcolm

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

All I could think about today while listening to Mike & Mike during my inservice was the controversy last year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
          All I could think about today while listening to Mike & Mike during my inservice was the controversy last year.
          I had today off, our work day is tomorrow.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Milk?aaaaa

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I had today off, our work day is tomorrow.
              I had to work today, but no kids. It was a PLC day, which means stupid, pointless, boring meetings all day. Believe it or not, I'd rather be hanging out with 13 year olds than sit and listen to my department head drone on and on about nothing that really relates to me.... stoopid dr. king....

....actually, the I Have a Dream speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial gives me chills every time I listen to it with my students.
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I had the day off; our in-service was Friday. What fun stuff did you guys learn about? We learned about "learning maps"!!!!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  MLK or Jimmy V?
                  Jimmy V, because no one actually listened to what MLK actually said.

Oh and... Kevin Bulter.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    Jimmy V, because no one actually listened to what MLK actually said.

Oh and... Kevin Bulter.
                    Well, cancer didn't listen to Jimmy V, so I think MLK wins by default.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

The whole Rosa Parks bus thing always seems weird to me because over here the back of the bus is where the "cool" kids sit and the front is for the uncool so it has always seemed weird that sitting towards the back of the bus was a statement in the US.

Is this similar to the US now or what?

That speech is pretty awesome it must be said!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                        The whole Rosa Parks bus thing always seems weird to me because over here the back of the bus is where the "cool" kids sit and the front is for the uncool so it has always seemed weird that sitting towards the back of the bus was a statement in the US.

Is this similar to the US now or what?

That speech is pretty awesome it must be said!
                        Ya all the cool kids sit on the back of the bus lol. I wonder how that got started

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                          Ya all the cool kids sit on the back of the bus lol. I wonder how that got started
                          You're so far away from the bus driver that you can get away with a lot more without having him yell at you.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            You're so far away from the bus driver that you can get away with a lot more without having him yell at you.
                            I thought it was cuz white kids always get a kick out of trying to act black.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              I thought it was cuz white kids always get a kick out of trying to act black.
                              Mind. Blown.

Comment

What's so great about Rosa Parks anyway? The **** was just lazy... I wish my name would get celebrated because I refused to give up my seat on the bus...I always tell them damn old ***** to step off and keep it moving to the back...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information