No announcement yet.

I want to give thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume that this was written in "sarcasm" font?
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
      I assume that this was written in "sarcasm" font?
      Yeah...sarcasm, ofcourse it was.... but seriously, the buses around here have a sign stating By Law You Must Offer Your Seat To The Elderly or Disabled... So I choose the disabled...

Comment

Sorry, not ringing a bell. Did he play football?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Yeah...sarcasm, ofcourse it was.... but seriously, the buses around here have a sign stating By Law You Must Offer Your Seat To The Elderly or Disabled... So I choose the disabled...
          Awesome post is awesome... though CJ may be a little bit pissed at you!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
            Awesome post is awesome... though CJ may be a little bit pissed at you!
            Because my **** is so huge it looks like I have elephantiasis of the nuts, I usually do get those disabled seats.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              Because my **** is so huge it looks like I have elephantiasis of the nuts, I usually do get those disabled seats.
              If you got on the bus I was on with your elephant nuts, I would give you my seat as well as make the person next to me get up so that your scrotius maximus would have as comfortable a ride as possible on public transit.. Maybe I would even steal a pillow for them from one of your wrinkly comrades...

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information