Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Investiagion: Can YOU Stay Out Of Trouble?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Investiagion: Can YOU Stay Out Of Trouble?

http://reesenews.org/2010/12/16/staying-in-bounds/7929/

A little fun and informative of NCAA rules at the same time. I had to sit out one game while the NCAA investigated.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

CJ, Congratulations! You walked the straight and narrow, NCAA-style. Combine that compliance with your talents, and you’re a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Nicely done.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

MJ, Congratulations! You walked the straight and narrow, NCAA-style. Combine that compliance with your talents, and you’re a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Nicely done.

Comment

That was harder than I thought. I thought it was going to be pretty obvious but some of those were in between and I honestly thought I was going to get in trouble for some of that. They should make all NCAA athletes do something like that.

Congratulations! You walked the straight and narrow, NCAA-style. Combine that compliance with your talents, and you’re a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Nicely done.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

It's pretty obvious what you can and can't do if you ask yourself a basic question:

"Am I getting this because I am a football player at X university?" If the answer is yes, you can't do it.

I'll admit it's a little grey in some spots, but most of the rules are not out to suspend you for a year and I seriously doubt anyone would actually suspend you for a game for those violations. Furthermore, if you were a student athlete, you would have been coached on most of those rules.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

Marvin, The temptations proved irresistible. Hope it was fun while it lasted, because you’re no longer eligible to play college football.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
            Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              coach flake is a douchebag.
              My favorite was Professor Thurston Howell

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
              X