No announcement yet.

Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is temporary. I just want to live a long time and see lots of cool stuff. I hope your grandpa got to see lots of cool stuff.

Comment

Last week my grandpa died. It was a downer for about 2-3 days. But sometimes you just have to move on. I dont think my grandpa wouldve want me to be so down about this. He wouldve told me "man up and continue your life"

Comment

Only death that has ever really affected me is my dog, and it wasn't his death that got to me, it was watching him suffer, tearing up right now thinking about him. I still kind of expect him to greet me at the door sometimes when i come home then I remember that he is gone

Comment

who is cutting onions this early :/

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            who is cutting onions this early :/
            IT'S GETTING VERY DUSTY IN HERE, DAMN IT!

Lost two dogs, a friend and a second cousin. Cried like a baby every time, but especially with the two dogs.

Comment

My grandfathers died before I was born and no one that I am or could've been very close to had died since. My aunt died when I was 13 or 14 and I did know her but I didn't get that upset about it. I'm sure I'll lose it whenever my grandmothers die. I already feel guilty for not going to see them as much as I should.

Comment

I had a golden retriever pup when I was 3... Around that time I watched Old Yellar for the first time... as well as the last time... One night, my brother opened the door and the dog ran out into the street where it got hit by a car. That is pretty much the highlight that stands out from my childhood, the rest is pretty hazy.

Comment

**** all that "tough it out" ****. It doesn't work for everybody.

If it is having a major impact on your life, like not eating for a while etc, then you shoudl take the time to talk to someone who deals with loss and grief. They can make a world of difference and get you back onthe right track.
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Loss of appetite, depression, guilt, etc. are all "normal" reactions under the circumstances.

Sorry for your loss, and good luck working through your feelings. It's never easy, that's for sure.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information