Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Legend... Prequel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I enjoyed the entire movie. I didnt have a problem with the dog getting killed. Ultimately it was the most powerful moment of the whole movie.

    Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #17
      That actually sounds pretty cool.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        The book was a million times better then the movie. They butchered it, especially the ending. I was disappointed because it had one of the best teaser trailers Ive ever seen.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          The book was a million times better then the movie. They butchered it, especially the ending. I was disappointed because it had one of the best teaser trailers Ive ever seen.
          I thought the first hour was epic, then it was just awful.

          Hopefully if this prequel or whatever happens they realize the ending was trash and make it their main focus.

          I wonder, could they be going by the alternate ending and make a sequel with Will Smith still alive...?

          Comment


          • #20
            By the way, thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated.

            Comment


            • #21
              Maybe an I Am Legend remake...then a prequel.

              Hitman D

              "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

              Comment


              • #22
                I hope not @ remake
                It wasn't Spider Man 3 bad where they needed to fire everyone and start over from scratch
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  I hope not @ remake
                  It wasn't Spider Man 3 bad where they needed to fire everyone and start over from scratch
                  Yeah but it could have been infinitely better.

                  Hitman D

                  "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                    By the way, thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated.
                    Glad we could be of google to you.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                      I wonder, could they be going by the alternate ending and make a sequel with Will Smith still alive...?
                      Whats your guys thoughts on preferred ending? I didnt really like the alternate ending as much as the original. I know in the very beginning his daughter said " Daddy look a butterfly" in the car ride. What was the connection at the end between the butterflys? Just him wanting to be back with who Will had taken. An Will wanting to be back with his daughter?







                      Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        Whats your guys thoughts on preferred ending? I didnt really like the alternate ending as much as the original. I know in the very beginning his daughter said " Daddy look a butterfly" in the car ride. What was the connection at the end between the butterflys? Just him wanting to be back with who Will had taken. An Will wanting to be back with his daughter?






                        To be honest, I didn't really like either of them. They really could've done better. The first half of the movie was SO GOOD. then it just collapsed. If they added another hardcore action scene after ethan and anna show up, and had a much more bad ass death for will smith it wouldve been oscar worthy.

                        Say, will smith being dragged away to his death after giving the cure to anna just as she is able to escape in the middle of the night? Idk, some better and less ******** than a zombie running into the glass like jack lambert and will smith thinking he is marshawn lynch going into beast mode with that grenade wouldve been much better. It's still one of my favorite movies tho just because I am fascinated with being the only man left on the planet. Imagine that...

                        And as for the guy two posts above who talked about just using google, I did plenty of research, I was just curious if anyone has inside sources to movies, or IMDBPro or something that couldve told me more information... no need to be a wise ass.

                        But yeah, the ending was definitly weak. Just thinking in your head there are so many ways it couldve been better and became a classic. I'm supprised will smith supported the last 30 minutes of the movie. It was a terrible let down to a BOSS first hour.

                        Hopefully this next one it epic, if it happens.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          on a better note...... supposedly there will be an Independence Day 2. Now thats freakin awesome!

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                          Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I loved the first movie, but it felt short to me.
                            **** her in da *****!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                              on a better note...... supposedly there will be an Independence Day 2. Now thats freakin awesome!
                              I think too much time has passed for them to make a sequel... it almost never works out...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                                I think too much time has passed for them to make a sequel... it almost never works out...
                                yeah usually i agree.

                                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1628841/ this is listed in here, apparently there is also an independence day 3 as well listed at imdb lol

                                Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                                Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information