Will you buy TO's book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you buy TO's book?

I for one do not plan on it, it's just him whining about how he didn't get the ball and how McNabb treated him unfairly.

He tells the media everything, so what's the point.

Comment

If there's anything controversial or new in it ESPN will talk about it for two weeks so I won't be buying the book.

Comment

I'm not even going to consider buying this.

Comment

athletes become athletes because they couldn't cut it as writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
            If there's anything controversial or new in it ESPN will talk about it for two weeks so I won't be buying the book.
            Good point that probably will happen.

Comment

i will only purchase it if the book is cheaper and the pages are softer and more comfortable than toilet paper.

cuz, that's all its good for.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                I believe it goes the other way for many sport writers, but yeah.

Either way, unless some serious ghost writing went on, this book is gonna be terrible and I am gonna stay away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                  Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                  I believe it goes the other way for many sport writers, but yeah.

Either way, unless some serious ghost writing went on, this book is gonna be terrible and I am gonna stay away from it.
                  No its a fact that 94% of NFL starters dreamed of careers in writing in high school. They eventually failed to excel and went with athletics.

Comment

Hopefully no one buys it. TO doesnt need anymore money and he certainly doesnt need a best seller to boost his already over inflated ego anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
                      i will only purchase it if the book is cheaper and the pages are softer and more comfortable than toilet paper.

cuz, that's all its good for.
                      hahaha awesome
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Then i will burn it

Comment

I didn't know that TO was educated enough to read, much less write!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
                            ESPN will tell us everything if there is anything in it, like the Barry Bonds book. But I dont even plan on watching that cause I have no intrest in T.O. off the field

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              I'm not even going to consider buying this.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information