No announcement yet.

Spring Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Cancun my freshman year and it was awesome but it isn't the same. Not nearly as many people go to Mexico for Spring Break anymore, I don't think there is much to worry about as far as violence in the resorts but it just isn't what it used to be there anymore. That Spring Break was the most fun week of my life though, even everything going on in Mexico every college student needs to go to Cancun once I feel like. They need to clean that country up so we can get our Spring Break back!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      I went to Cancun my freshman year and it was awesome but it isn't the same. Not nearly as many people go to Mexico for Spring Break anymore, I don't think there is much to worry about as far as violence in the resorts but it just isn't what it used to be there anymore. That Spring Break was the most fun week of my life though, even everything going on in Mexico every college student needs to go to Cancun once I feel like. They need to clean that country up so we can get our Spring Break back!
      Actually, Cancun is still pretty safe compared to the north and other cities. Resorts are still pretty safe, and I can assure you that nothing serious would happen to you if you stay in the right places.

I mean, if you drunkenly start walking into alleys, they yeah, something might happen, but taxis and resorts and clubs are all still pretty safe.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
        I had an amazing time at Coco Bongo and also Senor Frogs. Cancun is definitely my suggestion.
        Oh yeah, forgot about Senor Frogs, get atmosphere there too.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Bought my ticket for puerta last night. Should be fun regardless. All the arizone schools have their spring break the same time.

Comment

Sweet man, have fun. Lady friend is flying me out to Barcelona, Spain for SB. We will also be traveling to amsterdam for 2 days and 1 other place of my choosing in europe for one night.

Might be fun, who knows...

[/sarcasm].

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

I have a good friend that lives in Mexico so I will def go there. In the past for Spring Break I have gone to England, and Italy. Last Spring Break I was getting wasted with German High schoolers in Poland it was worse than people can imagine.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!

Comment

Go to Juarez!

There's a reason why the resorts are all inclusive, it keeps you from going into town where the bad stuff happens
                Last edited by ryno626; 01-29-2011, 01:22 PM. Reason: tshirt time

Comment

Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                  Go to Juarez!

There's a reason why the resorts are all inclusive, it keeps you from going into town where the bad stuff happens
                  Don't you even kid about Juarez. That city is just ******* insane.

But the touristy cities are usually safer than non-touristy ones. The government knows this and they do try to keep them safe, since tourism is a pretty big source of income for the country.

Do you know where you will be staying in Puerto?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

My buddies and I are going to New Orleans for Spring Break this year

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      hope they're staying downtown

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        hope they're staying downtown
                        We're staying in the Quarter

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          same. i cannot wait
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I don't know where it is, but a couple of friends told me there's a bar in NO where they serve shots in plastic sharks, and it's supposedly a very fun place.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                              I don't know where it is, but a couple of friends told me there's a bar in NO where they serve shots in plastic sharks, and it's supposedly a very fun place.
                              and for those who dont know, you can drink in public! as in, on the sidewalk with an open container!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                                Go to Juarez!

My university is about 45 minutes from Juarez. Kids used to go all the time because you could get alcohol for half the price as in the states but now its not even worth it to go across.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information