Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i make default sigs for new members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i make default sigs for new members?

in the past we have had problems with new members asking for sigs with very little post count and sig makers(including myself) do not want to make sigs for them b/c we dont konw if they will be active..... so i got an idea that scar had on a diff site to make default sigs for all 32 teams and a new user could use that until they could ask for a custom sig.... i just want your input if newbs deserve sigs and such.... and if these sigs are appropiate for them... scar's sigs were pretty nice

Go Ravens!

If you are up for it, it'd be an awesome idea, but it's all on if you and other sig makers want to do it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

can someone make the sig i requested first :(

Comment

I think its a great idea, but I wouldn't be doing all the work. It only makes the site better, and welcomes new users.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
          no hippie

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
            I think its a great idea, but I wouldn't be doing all the work. It only makes the site better, and welcomes new users.
            i agree... ive just gotten remarks that newbs dont deserve sigs like those

Go Ravens!

Comment

perhaps you could get other sig makers and split the teams up so you don't do all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
                Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                no hippie
                Well you won't be a follower of the STC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                  perhaps you could get other sig makers and split the teams up so you don't do all the work.
                  yea atl said he would help me out

Go Ravens!

Comment

Yeah, if there's 16 sig makers, each could make two. And we'd also know who the newbies support.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

I've got no problem with new members getting sigs, but it may get a little weird with a bunch of people using the same ones. Maybe it's just me, but the avatar and sig is how I recognize people alot of times, and with a bunch of people using the same ones it may get confusing. IDK though, go for it.
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                        I've got no problem with new members getting sigs, but it may get a little weird with a bunch of people using the same ones. Maybe it's just me, but the avatar and sig is how I recognize people alot of times, and with a bunch of people using the same ones it may get confusing. IDK though, go for it.
                        i see your point... since wat makes each sig great is the uniqueness, but it wont be a problem as they will be new on the site....

im gonna try to do at least 2 a day... i just fniished the raiders one

Go Ravens!

Comment

Not really a fan of this idea. Hard to tell the difference between people.

Maybe something smaller, like a "bar" or a mini sig.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Thats the quality of regular sigs. They should be basic, they should EARN better sigs.

Comment

Re: Should i make default sigs for new members?

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                              in the past we have had problems with new members asking for sigs with very little post count and sig makers(including myself) do not want to make sigs for them b/c we dont konw if they will be active..... so i got an idea that scar had on a diff site to make default sigs for all 32 teams and a new user could use that until they could ask for a custom sig.... i just want your input if newbs deserve sigs and such.... and if these sigs are appropiate for them... scar's sigs were pretty nice

its alot ofwork but if your up to it why not

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information