Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    I think AD was better, but Community is definitely competing with Always Sunny for best comedy since. Always Sunny has gotten more seasons and faded with them, Community is looking at a pretty similar situation to what Arrested Development had. We'll see how it turns out, but for now I side with Arrested Development without a doubt.
    Pretty much agreeing with this. And this is after re-watching all of season one in the past few days, so I'm definitely on a Community high.

    On another note, I watched the paintball episode again, and who was the first guy to get shot? Troy, the black guy. I ******* love this show.

    Comment


    • So just watched the latest episode... great episode but I came on here to comment on how amazing Annie's boobs look the whole way through it! She just keeps getting hotter!


      Props to BK on the sig!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        I think AD was better, but Community is definitely competing with Always Sunny for best comedy since. Always Sunny has gotten more seasons and faded with them, Community is looking at a pretty similar situation to what Arrested Development had. We'll see how it turns out, but for now I side with Arrested Development without a doubt.
        AD was the best sitcom ever, and that's why it couldn't last.

        I love Community, and that's coming from a guy who basically hates everything. The only problem is that they give up too much of the plot when they do the themed episodes. AD tied everything together and that's one reason it was awesome and also why it must had been impossible to write for and finance.

        The second to last episode was great, the one in which they remembered all their fights that never happened on TV but are in someway tied up in previous episodes. The setup got a little too blunt at times but it didn't take anything from it.

        Comment


        • I only watched it sparingly, so I can't really comment on AD. I LOVE Community though. I've seen most episodes multiple times, and there are a billion quotable lines per episode.


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

          Comment


          • I love both Community and AD, but I like Community better.

            Sig by Hitman D.

            Comment


            • Chang was great in last weeks episodee. He had me laughing out loud a few times.

              Sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • 2 episode season finale starts this Thursday. It's paintball time again.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • OK. This is really making me want to play paintball again. This episode is epic. Next week's episode looks even better.

                  I contemplated buying a paintball shotgun once. I should've pulled the trigger on that purchase.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • I was a little nervous they were doing another Paintball ep because last years was so special but they erased any doubt I had in the first minute. What a great episode.

                    Annie was the hottest she's ever looked which is saying something.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Annie was quite simply amazing and the slow-mo boob bounce was the single best moment in Community and possibly TV history! So freaking awesome.

                      I think Alison Brie has firmly entrenched herself inside my top 10!


                      Props to BK on the sig!

                      Comment


                      • Just found this online. Had no idea about it, didn't notice it at the time.



                        As if they actually had him doing this on the show. Amazing.


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                        Comment


                        • That whole episode he was in the background doing weird things. Some of them were hard to notice if you weren't really paying attention.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Yea, I love that they referenced it when Shirley was having her baby.

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I was a little nervous they were doing another Paintball ep because last years was so special but they erased any doubt I had in the first minute. What a great episode.

                              Annie was the hottest she's ever looked which is saying something.
                              The episode was awesome, but it needs more Chang. Hope the next one features him more.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nandoss View Post
                                The episode was awesome, but it needs more Chang. Hope the next one features him more.
                                Oh you've got to be kidding. The show's worst feature is too much Chang. He is funny in small doses but that should be the extent of it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information