Community Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    Oh you've got to be kidding. The show's worst feature is too much Chang. He is funny in small doses but that should be the extent of it.
    I agree with this post.

Comment

• I think if the show needs more of a character it is John Oliver's character.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I don't live in the US so could someone explain to me how shows like AD and Community do not get worshiped over there like they should? Community is the best thing on tv, how is it even at risk of being cancelled?

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

• Originally posted by irishbucsfan View Post
          I don't live in the US so could someone explain to me how shows like AD and Community do not get worshiped over there like they should? Community is the best thing on tv, how is it even at risk of being cancelled?
          Because Americans are idiots who watch Big Bang Theory/American Idol instead.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
            Because Americans are idiots who watch Big Bang Theory/American Idol instead.
            Yeah. Blame CBS. Their comedies and dramas (don't they have the CSI shows?) are wildly popular and so, so stupid.

Comment

Yeah. Blame CBS. Their comedies and dramas (don't they have the CSI shows?) are wildly popular and so, so stupid.
              3 CSI's, 2 NCIS's, and 2 Criminal Minds. CBS is the most popular and least creative network out there. The only show on CBS I watch is Blue Bloods which is another cop show but it's really good and realistic.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Not to mention The Mentalist which they ripped off.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Every CBS comedy seems the same to me. Same laugh track, same lame plots, same-looking set design and lighting. If you put one on in the background and asked me what it was I would probably not be surprised by the answer whether it was Everybody Loves Raymond, Big Bang Theory, 2.5 Men, whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Not to mention The Mentalist which they ripped off.
                    Ugh, I hate that show.

Comment

Oh you've got to be kidding. The show's worst feature is too much Chang. He is funny in small doses but that should be the extent of it.
                      He was great in the first when he was f****** everyone as the Spanish teacher. The loser Chang isn't as funny. But I wanted to see the same badass Chang from the first paintball episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandoss View Post
                        He was great in the first when he was f****** everyone as the Spanish teacher. The loser Chang isn't as funny. But I wanted to see the same badass Chang from the first paintball episode.
                        Agreed. Season 1 Chang was great. Chang as the spanish teacher was awesome.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yes exactly. First of all a chinese guy teaching spanish was funny. Second he was such a prickly asshole it was hilarious. Now he's just annoying and whiny. Kind of pathetic. They completely changed his role, I guess to include him in the show more. Mistake, IMO. Sometimes they focus more on him than on some of the main characters.

Comment

• Senor Chang>pun Chang.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Soo pumped for the episode tonight even though it's the finale. Going to be great.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Soo pumped for the episode tonight even though it's the finale. Going to be great.
                                Who do you think called the Black Rider? Are they going to go Deus ex Machina?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information