• seems like it was the Dean of City College

Comment

• Great finale.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Great finale.
        It was pretty good. I liked part 1 more. They set it up like they were doing a Star Wars tribute and then didn't do that much Star Wars stuff. And I seriously just don't care about Pierce at all.

Comment

• Well they had the Han Solo thing. City College was sort of like the Storm Troopers. There have been so many spoofs of Star Wars I was fine with how they did it.

As for Pierce I hope he stays. He's not one of my favorite characters but he still ties in nicely with everything. One of the best episodes of the year was the one with him in the hospital. I hope he sticks around.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Leonard also had some great lines last night. Probably his overall best episode.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I agree Leonard was way better than usual. Magnitude was also pretty solid. He usually annoys me.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                It was pretty good. I liked part 1 more. They set it up like they were doing a Star Wars tribute and then didn't do that much Star Wars stuff. And I seriously just don't care about Pierce at all.
                I liked part 1 better also. Although it didn't have much star wars in it I'm just tired of the Star Wars theme thing.

I just found weird the Han Solo thing. They have been dabbling with the coupling in the series, but not even the Troy and Britta thing was as creepy as seeing Abed kiss Annie.

And I also thought they'd mention something about Britta being pregnant or something of the sort. It just seemed like an abrupt ending. Not much closure.

Comment

• POP WHAT MAGNITUDE???

I loved it, thought the Star Wars stuff was well done. Kinda hope Chevy Chase is done, didn't like Pierce at all this season.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Pop.... p....

Pop what? POP WHAT? WHAT IS HE TRYING TO SAY?!

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Community had a series low rating in the finale which is not good. I hope NBC doesn't change their minds.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandoss View Post
                        I liked part 1 better also. Although it didn't have much star wars in it I'm just tired of the Star Wars theme thing.

I just found weird the Han Solo thing. They have been dabbling with the coupling in the series, but not even the Troy and Britta thing was as creepy as seeing Abed kiss Annie.

And I also thought they'd mention something about Britta being pregnant or something of the sort. It just seemed like an abrupt ending. Not much closure.
                        Maybe I'm just used to them always being together in real life, but I thought Abed and Annie was fine. Of course, I'm also rooting for Abed, as Annie looked amazing in that episode.

Leonard was great in this one.

I don't think I'll mind Pierce, moving forward. He seems to be done with the "pushing and testing" of the group. Him leaving the group could be pretty much the opposite of what happened with Chang this season, which would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Community had a series low rating in the finale which is not good. I hope NBC doesn't change their minds.
                          I don't understand it. This show is amazing. Why do people not watch? Does the network not market it enough?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                            I don't understand it. This show is amazing. Why do people not watch? Does the network not market it enough?
                            A) American idol and Big Bang Theory
                            B) They market it on their own network. The problem is nobody watches NBC.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah it problem needs to be on a different night. Tuesday might be the best or maybe they think it would get completely buried. It really is such a great show though.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information