No announcement yet.

Community Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was still solid and had its moments, but im the opposite of vidae, I think this might have been one of my least favorite episodes :p

Comment

• Generally on TV today you have to have some story and character progression. Community generally lacks that. At first it did. Jeff is this guy who is an ex lawyer who goes to Community College to get a degree so he can be a lawyer again. The show quickly forgets this. The show also quickly jumps away from the relationships it creates...Jeff and Britta, Jeff and Annie, Troy and Annie, Troy and Britta... what they give in return of actual character romance is kid like glances and sexual tension that has very little to do with anything. The only one with a relationship outside the group anymore is Shirley.

Furthermore, Chang is a great and needed character...he was greatest in Season 1 when he was their teacher (an evil teacher) but lost almost all his charm when he became the sniveling whiny little guy after his wife left him. His character was murdered and has only slightly regained back to its original self recently when he was made a security guard...however still under utilized in this part.

Do they even go to class anymore?

John Goodman? what the heck happened here...they may have actually had a good storyline...however it ended up becoming a two episode thing that revolved around Troy either becoming an air condition repair guy or a plumber...of which he became neither...

At first I very much enjoyed Community...though here in Season 3...I only seem to tune in to see if Annie is going to do something hot. In all honesty Im not surprised it may not be renewed...

Comment

• I ******* loved last nights episode, and thought it was the best of the season thus far.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I hate singing episodes and thus didn't enjoy this one very much at all but the Annie scene was amazing, will add, even Brita looked hot in the skin tight catsuit thing at the end.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
            Generally on TV today you have to have some story and character progression. Community generally lacks that. At first it did. Jeff is this guy who is an ex lawyer who goes to Community College to get a degree so he can be a lawyer again. The show quickly forgets this. The show also quickly jumps away from the relationships it creates...Jeff and Britta, Jeff and Annie, Troy and Annie, Troy and Britta... what they give in return of actual character romance is kid like glances and sexual tension that has very little to do with anything. The only one with a relationship outside the group anymore is Shirley.

Furthermore, Chang is a great and needed character...he was greatest in Season 1 when he was their teacher (an evil teacher) but lost almost all his charm when he became the sniveling whiny little guy after his wife left him. His character was murdered and has only slightly regained back to its original self recently when he was made a security guard...however still under utilized in this part.

Do they even go to class anymore?

John Goodman? what the heck happened here...they may have actually had a good storyline...however it ended up becoming a two episode thing that revolved around Troy either becoming an air condition repair guy or a plumber...of which he became neither...

At first I very much enjoyed Community...though here in Season 3...I only seem to tune in to see if Annie is going to do something hot. In all honesty Im not surprised it may not be renewed...
            I still enjoy Community but you make a lot of good points. I think the writers are just kind of dicking around, maybe because they don't think the show will last so they're not putting a ton of effort into development. Instead they're just doing funny stuff that is entertaining and easy.

Also,

Comment

• Dear lord, this has got to be my favorite episode (also had the blanket fort)

Comment

• Another pretty solid episode. Chang and Pierce becoming best friends was an awesome idea.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I know a few girls in high school that were exactly like Britta. Literally had to take the phone for them and all of that.

Comment

• Pretty damn good.

"I need help reacting to something."

Comment

• I loved Blade as well, all of them, the last one wasn't that good though.

Great episode, Annie making fun of Troy, I was cracking up.

Comment

• great episode.

Comment

• Annie's boobs!

Also... that Abed line was amazing!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• "Hey Britta, and OUCH."

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• "Annie, subdue your guest."

Really a great episode, and the type that the average viewer would enjoy overall. The only thing that bothers me is that they're pairing the best character in the show (Troy) with Britta.

Comment

• Troy has had a crush on Britta since early season 2 though so it's nothing new.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information