No announcement yet.

Community Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyways it seems its going to be very unlikely that this show doesnt get renewed. YAY!

Comment

Have the ratings gone up from the first year?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...79606#comments

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/13/tv...wed-cancelled/
        Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 02-04-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Alright which episode was better, Paintball or Zombies?

Comment

Thanks for the links.

Paintball was the best so far. Yesterday was very close.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

+1 for Paintball as the best episode.
              Yesterday's episode was one of the best ones, along with the Halloween zombies. I also enjoyed the one with Jeff's conspiracy theories class.

Comment

giant fort was cool. Troy and Abid remind me so much of another interracial couple.

Anne or that other blond chick thats talks to much, I'd get at both of them haha.

**** why can't i remeber her name

Comment

JD, Turk and Elliot

Comment

The ratings aren't great and never have been for Community. A 2.2 is pretty awful, especially since it's heading their night at 8/7c. I love the show and would hate to see it canceled, but it's far from a surefire renewal.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

So what ******** CBS show is it going up against that is keeping ratings low?

Comment

Big Bang Theory was moved into the same slot this year, and BBT is killing it. I don't know why, because BBT sucks massive balls, but there is no accounting for taste is there?

Comment

Let's hear your analysis of each character since show began.

Jeff: + He's gotten better but was pretty interesting to begin with
                          Brita: - Worse. They spent the first season establishing her character but lately she's just been a cliched version of herself, just moving along in neutral
                          Troy: + Better, hilarious and pretty consistent with his portrayal at the beginning
                          Abed: - Better, hilarious and a bit more human than he was originally portrayed to be in the beginning
                          Annie: + Better, I think.
                          Pierce: - Worse, I think they should highlight him less.
                          Shirley: |About the same
                          Chang: - Worse. I liked him as a teacher, they focus way too much on him now. He is at his best as a wacky peripheral character.
                          Last edited by killxswitch; 02-10-2011, 01:50 PM. Reason: i liked videa's plus/minus system better

Comment

Jeff: Kind of the same, I've always liked his character but lately he has been the guy who holds the group together.

Brita: - She is all around annoying lately and has been for much of this season imo.

Troy: + One of the best characters on the show and always has been, but this season he has gotten even better.

Abed: + Read above. The relationship between Troy and Abed is one of the better parts of the show.

Annie: + So hot, want to touch the hiney.

Pierce: - He used to be mean but somewhat likeable, and someone the group could tolerate, but lately he's just an ass and I can't stand him.

Shirley: Pretty much the same. She has her moments but meh.

Chang: + I love it every time he's on screen. He's always hilarious to me and I hope they let him in the study group full time.

Comment

I echo Vidae's comments.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The exploits of Troy and Abed have become legendary.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information