No announcement yet.

Community Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to hear what people say if Dan Harmon does a bad episode of Community.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Can't wait to hear what people say if Dan Harmon does a bad episode of Community.
      There will definitely be bad eps but they won't be as many as last year.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Can you people believe it's been 1.5 years since Community last aired an episode? It's ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• why does it look like Dong Lover is back in Community? I thought he left?

Comment

• Originally posted by brat316 View Post
            why does it look like Dong Lover is back in Community? I thought he left?
            He's in a few eps and very limited time I believe.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thus far reviews have been ecstatic about these first few episodes. Very excited

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by brat316 View Post
                why does it look like Dong Lover is back in Community? I thought he left?
                He's going to be in like 6 or 8 episodes, can't remember exactly. **** won't be the same when he's gone.

Comment

• I still haven't lost last season. Worth it or nah?
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    I still haven't lost last season. Worth it or nah?
                    Season 3 is great, don't know why you haven't watched it yet. You had all of 2012.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Season 3 is great, don't know why you haven't watched it yet. You had all of 2012.
                      Oh... is there anything that happened in the epilogue of Season 3 in those 13 episodes that I need to know?
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        Oh... is there anything that happened in the epilogue of Season 3 in those 13 episodes that I need to know?
                        Its community.....don't worry about it. Besides, the episode is called repilot. Everything is gonna be rebooted.

Comment

• Do you guys feel weird doing this without... Magnitude?
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Nicholas Cage begs you to stop watching but you can't

Comment

• Always
                              Be
                              Cageing

Comment

• Already way better than all of last season for the nic cage class alone.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information